Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » High Crime Zone   » Gonna Tour?

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Gonna Tour?
FanSince70's
Little Dreamer
Member # 34

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2004 09:54 AM      Profile for FanSince70's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Billboard Magazine has broken word that the William Morris Agency , booking agent for some of the biggest acts in music, film, and TV, has signed the band for promotion of this summer's tour. Sources also indicate that all four members have signed on to an agreement with Warner Brothers for the Best Of Volume II, and hopefully for a full studio album to be recorded after the tour.
Whose the 4th member?
Posts: 15 | From: SouthernCalifornia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tracy
Hot For Teacher
Member # 247

Icon 12 posted March 17, 2004 10:19 AM      Profile for Tracy   Email Tracy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
95.5KLOS has the Van Hagar logo on their concerts section; chances are it'll be Sammy...

=^,,^=

--------------------
"I was born without a silver spoon, but I'm gonna make a stir." David Lee Roth (A Little Ain't Enough)

Posts: 191 | From: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
JOHNNY GEETAR
Romeo Delight
Member # 305

Icon 6 posted March 17, 2004 10:45 AM      Profile for JOHNNY GEETAR   Email JOHNNY GEETAR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats very cool.I think Sammy with Van Halen is really awesome.There time with Diamond Dave was great and memorable but Sammy suits them better now days(just my opinion)plus if they got Dave back how could they compete with the Atomic Punks.Lets face it these guys(A/P) are the fucking bomb!!I know I'm a jerk for saying that but thats just the way I feel.
Posts: 108 | From: WHITTIER | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
FanSince70's
Little Dreamer
Member # 34

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2004 07:41 PM      Profile for FanSince70's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JOHNNY GEETAR:
if they got Dave back how could they compete with the Atomic Punks.Lets face it these guys(A/P) are the fucking bomb!!I know I'm a jerk for saying that but thats just the way I feel.

I agree & hope the rumors that the 4th will be Sammy are true, because there's a new & better Dave going on right here!
FanSince70's
Little Dreamer
Member # 34

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2004 09:14 AM      Profile for FanSince70's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Official east coast tour dates announced:

http://www.van-halen.com/newsite/news.html

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks