Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Forum Home Post A Reply

Search | FAQ | Forum Home

» Atomic Punks Fan Forum » High Crime Zone » Gonna Tour? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused   Cry  
Sleepy   Devil   Scared   Thumbs Up!   Quiet   Bouncey  
Irked   Yell   Drunk   WTF    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code   Insert Email Address - UBB Code
Bold - UBB Code   Italics - UBB Code
Quote - UBB Code   Code Tag - UBB Code
List Start - UBB Code   List Item - UBB Code
List End - UBB Code   Image - UBB Code

What is UBB Code?
Options

Disable smilies in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
FanSince70's
Member # 34
 - posted March 17, 2004 09:54 AM
quote:
Billboard Magazine has broken word that the William Morris Agency , booking agent for some of the biggest acts in music, film, and TV, has signed the band for promotion of this summer's tour. Sources also indicate that all four members have signed on to an agreement with Warner Brothers for the Best Of Volume II, and hopefully for a full studio album to be recorded after the tour.
Whose the 4th member?

Tracy
Member # 247
 - posted March 17, 2004 10:19 AM
95.5KLOS has the Van Hagar logo on their concerts section; chances are it'll be Sammy...

=^,,^=

JOHNNY GEETAR
Member # 305
 - posted March 17, 2004 10:45 AM
Thats very cool.I think Sammy with Van Halen is really awesome.There time with Diamond Dave was great and memorable but Sammy suits them better now days(just my opinion)plus if they got Dave back how could they compete with the Atomic Punks.Lets face it these guys(A/P) are the fucking bomb!!I know I'm a jerk for saying that but thats just the way I feel.

FanSince70's
Member # 34
 - posted March 17, 2004 07:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by JOHNNY GEETAR:
if they got Dave back how could they compete with the Atomic Punks.Lets face it these guys(A/P) are the fucking bomb!!I know I'm a jerk for saying that but thats just the way I feel.

I agree & hope the rumors that the 4th will be Sammy are true, because there's a new & better Dave going on right here!

FanSince70's
Member # 34
 - posted March 23, 2004 09:14 AM
Official east coast tour dates announced:

http://www.van-halen.com/newsite/news.html

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks