Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » march 22nd san clemente roll call! (Page 1)

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: march 22nd san clemente roll call!
JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2003 10:44 PM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
making plans to be a definite at this show

as well...the wonderful lead synth will be in cali for a week on an internship showing and will be attending the show. btw ralph...maya said she would love to guest appear on keyboards for JUMP! matter of fact, we are requesting that JUMP be added to the set for the show [Smile] as per myself and maya [Wink]

thought this would be a good show to get as many vh forums peeps as possible to go to.

so...who the fuck is going?!

and ralph...i'll have a t-shirt for you for the show...guranteed ya don't have this one...and yes it is a vh one

lates

JMJ

Lead Synth
Little Dreamer
Member # 209

Icon 14 posted February 17, 2003 02:38 AM      Profile for Lead Synth   Author's Homepage   Email Lead Synth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second that emotion!

LOL about the keys. I thought I was making a joke when I told JMJ that.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to visiting so cal for the first time! But you're nuts if you think I'm gonna lug a keyboard out there...heheh.

Also, there's no internship lined up....but if I find a film shoot or two to work on, then the entire trip is a tax write-off!

OK, who else is in on this?

Posts: 7 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
JDrocks
Little Dreamer
Member # 212

Icon 5 posted February 19, 2003 03:31 PM      Profile for JDrocks   Email JDrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will definately be at that show. it was killer seeing you guys at a smaller venue, not to mention all the hotties that were there. I am cool with adding "jump" to the set as well as maybe a few more tunes from Fair Warning. As a matter of fact why don't you guys show up and blast out like a 2 hour set.. now that would be killer.. anyway, see you all on the 22nd!!

late, JD

Posts: 8 | From: mission viejo | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
vh_littleguitars
Romeo Delight
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2003 09:23 PM      Profile for vh_littleguitars   Email vh_littleguitars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be there. Very close to my house.

--------------------
"All my flavors are: guaranteeeEeeeEeeeeEeeeEeeeEEeeE.E.E.E.EeeeEeed, to satisifyyyyyyyy"

FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted February 28, 2003 01:56 PM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wolf and I are going with Trip and Tbear and SoCalChelle and Parrothead!
Posts: 37 | From: Long Beach | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
SoCalChelle
Romeo Delight
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted February 28, 2003 04:10 PM      Profile for SoCalChelle   Author's Homepage   Email SoCalChelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up!]
Posts: 88 | From: Southern California | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
playtone
Romeo Delight
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted February 28, 2003 06:47 PM      Profile for playtone   Email playtone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't be there....I'll be in New Jersey for my brother's wedding. :-(

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." ~Dr. Seuss

Posts: 84 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lead Synth
Little Dreamer
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted February 28, 2003 08:37 PM      Profile for Lead Synth   Author's Homepage   Email Lead Synth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to meeting all y'all at this show. Love from Chicago [Smile]

Maya

Posts: 7 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted March 04, 2003 01:00 AM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is this a 21 and over show???

enquiring minds need ta know

[Thumbs Up!] JMJ

JDrocks
Little Dreamer
Member # 212

Icon 1 posted March 05, 2003 09:48 AM      Profile for JDrocks   Email JDrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey JMJ, yes it is a 21 and over show, but the restaraunt is seperate from the bar area where the band plays but you can still kind of see the stage and you can definately here them.. so if you are die hard enough you can just kick it in the restaraunt section.. i will confirm that and let you know..... can't wait til the 22nd.....

JD

Posts: 8 | From: mission viejo | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted March 05, 2003 12:11 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JMJ are you going backwards in years or something? [Smile] Or are we robbing the cradle? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted March 05, 2003 12:50 PM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brett:
JMJ are you going backwards in years or something? [Smile] Or are we robbing the cradle? [Big Grin]

And the cradle will rock... and I say.... [Razz]

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted March 05, 2003 02:55 PM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I called Barrels. They are strict 21 and over ONLY...
JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted March 05, 2003 03:34 PM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nonono u cheeseheads, i'm not going backwrds or robbing any cradles [Wink]

maya turns 21 on march 30th, 8 foogin days AFTER the show and she's coming all the way from frikken chicago..so that sucks. that's why i was asking. what's she gonna do? talk to the chef why we'll all bangin our heads to the punks? LOL

JMJ

Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted March 05, 2003 04:35 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fake ID. [Smile]

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 10 posted March 05, 2003 08:37 PM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brett:
Fake ID. [Smile]

bail money [Wink]

JMJ

Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 5 posted March 06, 2003 01:02 AM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albert? Jenn? Christy? Tim? any of you cats going? [Confused]
JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2003 02:07 AM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah brett? tim? any of u sly mofo's goin? [Devil]

JMJ

AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 14 posted March 06, 2003 07:49 AM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfman:
Albert? Jenn? Christy? Tim? any of you cats going? [Confused]

Alby Going

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 12 posted March 06, 2003 09:39 AM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I put in on my calendar and I'm open that weekend. I love sushi, so it's lookin like a definite maybe. [Wink]
Posts: 79 | From: San Diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2003 12:42 PM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertR:
Alby Going

[Thumbs Up!]

quote:
Originally posted by Jenn:
I put in on my calendar and I'm open that weekend. I love sushi, so it's lookin like a definite maybe. [Wink]

Cool. Just keep in mind, if you don't go, I can't be your friend anymore. [Irked]

[Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I just want to make you laugh and make you cry and make you scream and clap --- AND CHARGE YA $8.50!" - David Lee Roth

"You're excited when you're listening to him, but when you play the tape back, he actually didn't say anything, but it doesn't matter." - Edward Van Halen, on David Lee Roth

"Going up is nothing. Reentry is the whole problem. Any rocket scientist will tell you that." - DLR, on jumping off the drum riser.

JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2003 05:36 PM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wolfman do u know these chicks? [Cool]

JMJ

Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2003 03:09 PM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Cool. Just keep in mind, if you don't go, I can't be your friend anymore.
Damn, you pulled the "friend" card. If you knew how much trouble that line got me into in kindergarten...

I guess old habits are hard to break, I will most likely be there...for the sake of our friendship. [Wink]

FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2003 03:53 PM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JMJ:
wolfman do u know these chicks? [Cool]

JMJ

He does indeed J. But Jenn is not just a chick, she is THE AP CHICK [Thumbs Up!] and if your not nice to her we can't be your friend anymore... [Wink]

[ March 07, 2003, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: FabShadow ]

Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2003 05:12 PM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FabShadow:
He does indeed J. But Jenn is not just a chick, she is THE AP CHICK [Thumbs Up!] and if your not nice to her we can't be your friend anymore... [Wink]

HA HA, see? That "friend" line is dangerous I tell ya!

Thanks for the props Fab, but my vote goes to Playtone for AP Chick just for sheer number of shows she's attended, pics that she's taken and artwork/clothing she's created in her love for this band. You go girl! [Thumbs Up!]

Can't wait to see all of you guys! Anyone having sushi?

All times are Pacific Time (US)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks