Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » march 22nd san clemente roll call! (Page 2)

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: march 22nd san clemente roll call!
JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2003 06:46 PM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone wanna share some ahi with me? [Thumbs Up!]

JMJ

Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2003 08:22 PM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, you know I'm kidding with ya Jenn. [Wink] I agree, Christy is the queen of AP shows apparently. Any word on whether she's going or not?

Oh, and you guys will have to enjoy the sushi on your own - I'm not a big fan. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
"I just want to make you laugh and make you cry and make you scream and clap --- AND CHARGE YA $8.50!" - David Lee Roth

"You're excited when you're listening to him, but when you play the tape back, he actually didn't say anything, but it doesn't matter." - Edward Van Halen, on David Lee Roth

"Going up is nothing. Reentry is the whole problem. Any rocket scientist will tell you that." - DLR, on jumping off the drum riser.

JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2003 10:31 PM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfman:

Oh, and you guys will have to enjoy the sushi on your own - I'm not a big fan. [Embarrassed]

if i'm gonna slam rum all night or drink any whiskey from kentucky, then yer havin some ahi with me beeyotch! [Razz] [Bouncey] [Thumbs Up!]

JMJ

Lead Synth
Little Dreamer
Member # 209

Icon 14 posted March 07, 2003 10:58 PM      Profile for Lead Synth   Author's Homepage   Email Lead Synth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FabShadow:
But Jenn is not just a chick, she is THE AP CHICK [Thumbs Up!]

OMG. I'm so dyslexic that I saw "THE AP CHICK" but I read it "CHEAP TRICK" the first time. [WTF] [Big Grin]
Posts: 7 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2003 11:22 PM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lead Synth:
quote:
Originally posted by FabShadow:
But Jenn is not just a chick, she is THE AP CHICK [Thumbs Up!]

OMG. I'm so dyslexic that I saw "THE AP CHICK" but I read it "CHEAP TRICK" the first time. [WTF] [Big Grin]
maya is drunk already..LOL. excellent! [Razz]

who is gonna have ahi?! [Yell]

JMJ

playtone
Romeo Delight
Member # 37

Icon 7 posted March 10, 2003 11:46 AM      Profile for playtone   Email playtone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jenn:

Thanks for the props Fab, but my vote goes to Playtone for AP Chick just for sheer number of shows she's attended, pics that she's taken and artwork/clothing she's created in her love for this band. You go girl! [Thumbs Up!]

Can't wait to see all of you guys! Anyone having sushi?

Wow, you guys are sweet....I'm honored. :-)

Anyway, just to reiterate, unfortunately I will not be there. :-( I will be in New Jersey that weekend for my brother's wedding. Everyone have some sushi and saki for me!!!

~Christy

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." ~Dr. Seuss

Posts: 84 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2003 12:33 AM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shit hope i can get there.......

JMJ

Lead Synth
Little Dreamer
Member # 209

Icon 14 posted March 15, 2003 02:55 AM      Profile for Lead Synth   Author's Homepage   Email Lead Synth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey kids,

is anyone driving LA to San Clemente sometime on Saturday? I've got to get myself down to this show somehow!

Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2003 06:23 PM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Synth, we're already going to be down that way starting on Thursday and have an awful lot planned, so we're going to have an awfully tight schedule ourselves. Keep us updated on if you find a hitch or not.
JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2003 07:54 PM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well if push comes to shove...lol...i can get synth. i'll br driving for a good part of the afternoon...but this is the fuckin punks we're talkin bout here [Cool]

JMJ

JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2003 11:28 PM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who is going to pick up maya?! [Yell]

JMJ [Cool]

JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2003 12:18 AM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's no ahi on the menu...what the heck is goin on here?!

JMJ [WTF]

JDrocks
Little Dreamer
Member # 212

Icon 14 posted March 20, 2003 10:04 AM      Profile for JDrocks   Email JDrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey JMJ, don't worry bro. they have ahi. it's called ahi poke, it's a trdational hawaiin dish and it kicks ass, chase it down with a tall sapporo and your resdy to rock!!!!!!!! see you guys on saturday!

JD

Posts: 8 | From: mission viejo | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lead Synth
Little Dreamer
Member # 209

Icon 14 posted March 21, 2003 01:53 PM      Profile for Lead Synth   Author's Homepage   Email Lead Synth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell is ahi, anyway?

JMJ, lookin like *yous* is picking me up.

JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted March 21, 2003 02:57 PM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok synth. i'll give yer cell a ringy pretty soon to get everything in order. gas prices in california are the highest in the country [Yell]
lol

anywho, ahi is the shizzle as brotha wolf would say

see ya tomorrow everyone! [Thumbs Up!]

JMJ

FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2003 01:13 PM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Punks KICKED ASS as usual. Great to see Albert and Jenn again as well as Chelle and Brian not to mention meeting the ever famous Lead Synth who came all the way from Chicago to see the Punks and get fondled by Ralph! WTG Maya! [Thumbs Up!] We had a great time... Pics to follow soon.
Posts: 37 | From: Long Beach | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lead Synth
Little Dreamer
Member # 209

Icon 14 posted March 26, 2003 01:44 AM      Profile for Lead Synth   Author's Homepage   Email Lead Synth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, I can't wait to see the pics posted!

JMJ will piss himself. [Big Grin]

JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2003 09:51 PM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw em maya...funny stuff

JMJ

pv5150
Little Dreamer
Member # 245

Icon 1 posted April 04, 2003 06:33 PM      Profile for pv5150   Email pv5150   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post has been removed by Brett. Please do not spam the board. Thank you.
Posts: 2 | From: los angeles | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
SoCalChelle
Romeo Delight
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted April 10, 2003 02:29 PM      Profile for SoCalChelle   Author's Homepage   Email SoCalChelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome show, guys!

And it was great getting to meet Lead Synth. Where are the pics? [Smile]

[ April 10, 2003, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: SoCalChelle ]

Posts: 88 | From: Southern California | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 11 posted May 01, 2003 12:47 AM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally posted some pictures from this show on my website

I just moved all my Atomic Punks links to a separate page at albertr.com/AtomicPunks to make it easier to scroll through both my VH/DLR links page and my new Atomic Punks page [Thumbs Up!]

This venue had a very small stage, and I felt my flash was bothering the guys being that close, so I didn't take that many pictures during the show [Smile]

Also, I still want to post some small video clips from this show, but that will have to wait until I make more time [Roll Eyes]

And I've got a bunch of other Atomic Punks (and Metal Shop) pictures to catch up on "one of these days" as this was a small album to try and get back in the groove of things.

Since there isn't another local Atomic Punks show for me in almost a month, hopefully I can post more pictures in the mean time [Big Grin]

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks