Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Killer Shows

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Killer Shows
VHMAN1984
Little Dreamer
Member # 204

Icon 6 posted February 11, 2003 01:23 PM      Profile for VHMAN1984   Email VHMAN1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First let me say, that I have seen every tour in the Dave era, and almost everyone in the Sammy era. I had heard about the Atomic Punks but just thought they were another rip off band. Then I decided to come to the site. When I saw some of the video's it took me back years. This was what Van Halen looked like back in the early - mid 70's. I am still new to the Atomic Punks (this is the second visit) but the way that the lead singer and guitarist interact, look and play are exactly how I remember them in the early days. My hats off to you guys, you are the best cover band there is out there, and since the current state of Van Halen, you should have crowds all over the place!!! [Bouncey]
Posts: 1 | From: Virginia Beach, VA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted February 11, 2003 03:39 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully the band will get out to your neck of the woods sometime soon and you can see for yourself in person. [Smile]

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks