Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Site Questions & Feedback   » I have some VH backing tracks i wanna post

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: I have some VH backing tracks i wanna post
NewHalen5150
Little Dreamer
Member # 295

Icon 6 posted August 17, 2003 11:23 AM      Profile for NewHalen5150   Email NewHalen5150   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have some vh backing tracks like unchained and ain't talkin bout love and jump..can we post them here for all the guitar players here to have something to play to...
Posts: 11 | From: Mesa, AZ | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
SoCalChelle
Romeo Delight
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2003 12:26 PM      Profile for SoCalChelle   Author's Homepage   Email SoCalChelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My son is trying to learn how to play bass. Would these backing tracks be good for him, too? He's been looking for something with drums only to play along with, but we don't know where to look. Any ideas?

--------------------
tormentedvhfans.com

Posts: 88 | From: Southern California | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
NewHalen5150
Little Dreamer
Member # 295

Icon 6 posted September 15, 2003 01:49 PM      Profile for NewHalen5150   Email NewHalen5150   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well these tracks have only bass and drums...so he would be able to listen to what the bass is doing and then after he knows he can just play along with both the drums and the bass..never saw just a drums only backing track..i'm sure they do have them out there. If you want some of my bass and drums backing tracks, email me at NewHalen5150@aol.com later
[Devil] [Drunk]

Posts: 11 | From: Mesa, AZ | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks