Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » High Crime Zone   » Metal Skool 5/17

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Metal Skool 5/17
Jack
Little Dreamer
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted June 02, 2004 09:07 PM      Profile for Jack         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I attended the Metal Skool show at the Roxy on May 17th and I have been dying to know who else got on stage with them besides Lit. One of the guys they said was Noodles from the Offspring but it obviously wasn't him. That guy looked more like the dude from Camp Freddy...any help would be much appreciated!
bloodrock
Little Dreamer
Member # 151

Icon 14 posted June 03, 2004 08:37 PM      Profile for bloodrock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jack:
I attended the Metal Skool show at the Roxy on May 17th and I have been dying to know who else got on stage with them besides Lit. One of the guys they said was Noodles from the Offspring but it obviously wasn't him. That guy looked more like the dude from Camp Freddy...any help would be much appreciated!

i think the dude that got onstage at the end of the night was one of the guys from trixter (that's what it sounded like ralph said, anyway). [Wink]

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks