Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » High Crime Zone   » Tesla has a new CD coming out

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Tesla has a new CD coming out
Kimberly
Little Dreamer
Member # 346

Icon 14 posted January 26, 2004 06:13 AM      Profile for Kimberly   Email Kimberly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey everyone----if you're a Punks fan I know you love good rock 'n' roll. Tesla has a new CD coming out-----check it out here!!!

http://www.teslatheband.com/News/NewsList.aspx?nc=1&friend=4406

Tesla Website

Posts: 4 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2004 03:34 PM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's SO cool to hear! I love Tesla! (I'm still caught singing "Love Me" in my head every now and then.) Thanks for the tip!

~Sam

JOHNNY GEETAR
Romeo Delight
Member # 305

Icon 6 posted January 26, 2004 04:45 PM      Profile for JOHNNY GEETAR   Email JOHNNY GEETAR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Tesla was a great band and am glad they are back together,is it the original band?I always thought they were all great musicians kinda lost in the image of the 80's,you know hair bands that could pose and not play? Very fuckin' cool!And hey I really need to check out Metal Shop I know that they really rock the Viper Room!
Posts: 108 | From: WHITTIER | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kimberly
Little Dreamer
Member # 346

Icon 7 posted January 27, 2004 04:55 AM      Profile for Kimberly   Email Kimberly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it's the original band. I listened to the first single and it's great. I've seen them in concert several times and they rock. Wish I could see the Punks again, but alas I am on the wrong coast....
Posts: 4 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks