Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » High Crime Zone   » Welcome Home, Jason!

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Welcome Home, Jason!
Vince
Romeo Delight
Member # 32

Icon 1 posted June 09, 2003 08:37 PM      Profile for Vince   Email Vince   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally saw Jason this afternoon while standing watch at the main gate of Naval Air Station North Island. He looks healthy, and it's great to have him back in one piece.

Tomorrow night...Diamond Dave at Viejas!

--------------------
51504VH

Posts: 82 | From: San Diego, CA. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
jason
Little Dreamer
Member # 99

Icon 6 posted June 13, 2003 07:54 AM      Profile for jason   Email jason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks vince,
well to sum up the last couple of weeks ive been back. crazy! i got to get up and play with metal shop(talk dirty to me)and kinda messed it up, but im learning.. [Big Grin] and got to see everyone again was great..thanks to everyone for all the support you gave me the last 6 months...YOU GUYS ROCK!

[Devil] jason [Devil]

Posts: 38 | From: san diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks