Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » High Crime Zone   » Gulf War II

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Gulf War II
jason
Little Dreamer
Member # 99

Icon 6 posted March 18, 2003 07:35 PM      Profile for jason   Email jason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey i just thought i sould drop a quick little line to say hey and see all you guys later because this crazy little thing is about to go down and all out going things are going to be shut down...all incoming E-mail will still be up but due to security purposes al the other stuff is going to be shut-down..so ill drop a line later when things come back up,in the mean time i'll be [Devil] "runnin' with the devil" [Devil] hahahaha...you guys take care and see you in a couple of months...the blonde hair rocker in the middle of the gulf....jason [Thumbs Up!]

--------------------
nothin' but yeah!

Posts: 38 | From: san diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Vince
Romeo Delight
Member # 32

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2003 08:26 PM      Profile for Vince   Email Vince   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take care, Jason. FACSFAC misses your punk ass. Wish I was there with you.

--------------------
51504VH

Posts: 82 | From: San Diego, CA. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 10 posted March 18, 2003 10:34 PM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God be with you Jason, and to all those who fight to protect our country and freedoms [Thumbs Up!]

Thanks for keeping in touch.

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2003 09:55 AM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jas, you've got mail!

I hate all this, my little bro is stationed in So. Korea right now just waiting for his orders to go back to Kuwait. [Frown]

Growing up with me made him a rocker by default, and he's a huge fan of Metal Shop, so I hope you guys run into each other.

Take care buddy, we'll be thinking of you!
Jenn

P.S. Glad to see you joined the Ducks TC, when you get back we'll have to go to a show together since they're playing often now.

Posts: 79 | From: San Diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Atomic Bass
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted March 19, 2003 04:12 PM      Profile for Atomic Bass   Author's Homepage   Email Atomic Bass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take care, be safe, this will all be over very quickly. Hopefully with minimal casualties. We look forward to seeing you at a show very soon.
God bless you and the rest of the armed forces!!

Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted March 19, 2003 04:25 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get home safe Jason. All my best wishes and prayers for the safe return to all the armed forces fighting for our freedom.

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Vince
Romeo Delight
Member # 32

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2003 04:10 PM      Profile for Vince   Email Vince   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brett:
Get home safe Jason. All my best wishes and prayers for the safe return to all the armed forces fighting for our freedom.

Thanks for the comment, Brett. Even though I've been unable to make it over there.

On a side note, I received an email from Jason a few days ago. He's doing pretty good. The ship's internet connection (it's all done by satellite when out at sea) has been pretty screwed for while, which is probably why he hasn't been posting here, and it didn't help matters much when they had an aircraft incident onboard about a week ago.

He's hoping they'll be back in time for the DLR gig at Viejas out here on 6/10, but that doesn't look likely.

[ April 12, 2003, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Vince ]

--------------------
51504VH

Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted April 14, 2003 11:11 AM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jason's coming home! I just saw this on yahoo news:

quote:
WASHINGTON - Two U.S. Navy (news - web sites) aircraft carriers and the ships in their battle groups will leave the Persian Gulf this week and return to their home ports, a U.S. defense official said Monday. The departure of the USS Kitty Hawk and the USS Constellation reflects a winding down of the air campaign, although the Pentagon (news - web sites) is still sending more ground forces to Kuwait and Iraq (news - web sites).
The rest of the story is here: Two Navy Battle Groups to Leave War Zone

Jason is on the Constellation so it looks like he'll make that DLR show after all. I bet one of the first things he does when he gets here is hit up a Metal Shop show at Typhoon. Can't wait to see ya buddy!

Jenn

Posts: 79 | From: San Diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Vince
Romeo Delight
Member # 32

Icon 14 posted April 14, 2003 10:03 PM      Profile for Vince   Email Vince   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a bit premature, but welcome back home, Jason!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
51504VH

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks