Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » High Crime Zone   » What is taking Eddie and Alex so long?

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: What is taking Eddie and Alex so long?
vh_littleguitars
Romeo Delight
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2003 01:01 AM      Profile for vh_littleguitars   Email vh_littleguitars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why haven't they called Ralph and Mikey to the studio to get a tour started. Everyone knows Ralph is the go-to guy. Let's get this freakin' party started!

[ February 15, 2003, 01:01 AM: Message edited by: vh_littleguitars ]

--------------------
"All my flavors are: guaranteeeEeeeEeeeeEeeeEeeeEEeeE.E.E.E.EeeeEeed, to satisifyyyyyyyy"

Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2003 11:03 AM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Throwing this to "High Crime Zone" since it's not really Punks related.

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

vh_littleguitars
Romeo Delight
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2003 11:53 AM      Profile for vh_littleguitars   Email vh_littleguitars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually it is. I want Ralph in Van Halen.

--------------------
"All my flavors are: guaranteeeEeeeEeeeeEeeeEeeeEEeeE.E.E.E.EeeeEeed, to satisifyyyyyyyy"

APsRule
Little Dreamer
Member # 206

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2003 05:11 PM      Profile for APsRule         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you about Ralph joining Van Halen, it's only a matter of time with his amazing talent and uncanny resemblance to DLR. He's amazing. [Big Grin]

[ February 15, 2003, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: APsRule ]

Top Timmy
Punk In Charge
Member # 2

Icon 7 posted February 15, 2003 06:51 PM      Profile for Top Timmy   Author's Homepage   Email Top Timmy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way!! We already have VH broke up, why would we want the Punks the same way. Ralph stays or I go! [Mad]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Webmaster
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Posts: 471 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jeff C.
Hot For Teacher
Member # 50

Icon 6 posted February 16, 2003 09:42 AM      Profile for Jeff C.   Email Jeff C.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"With his amazing talent and uncanny resemblance to DLR"...that's exactly why the VH brothers won't want him. They'd probably make him sing all the songs differently. I don't know about you; but everytime you see an interview with the brothers, hear an interview with them, watch an interview with them, see them on an award show...they come off as complete pathological lying assholes.
Posts: 150 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2003 06:06 PM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff C.:
...everytime you see an interview with the brothers, hear an interview with them, watch an interview with them, see them on an award show...they come off as complete pathological lying assholes.

...and how!!! [Mad]

I don't understand how they created such GREAT music with David Lee Roth in their early years.

I'd also add that the bros. grimm have no clue what their fans want [Cry]

Somebody get them a doctor [Devil]

For now we are lucky have the Atomic Punks, who are a bunch of guys who are super nice to everyone they meet [Thumbs Up!]

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
APsRule
Little Dreamer
Member # 206

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2003 07:42 PM      Profile for APsRule         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on, I agree with all of you. It would definitely suck to have Ralph pulled away, thus breaking up my favorite tribute band. I take it all back! I'm sure I wouldn't see VH as often as I see the AP's now. And, would I like them any better than the AP's if I did see them as often? Unlikely....the enthusiasm wouldn't be there, beyond Ralph.

Yes, how did the bros. make such great music with DLR back in the day? They seem so "not with it" now....They certainly do not have a clue as to what their fans want today. It's so refreshing to see the Punks play and witness their lively, true blue rocker attitude.

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks