Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » High Crime Zone   » greetings from the sea!

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: greetings from the sea!
jason
Little Dreamer
Member # 99

Icon 6 posted November 03, 2002 11:26 AM      Profile for jason   Email jason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well hello from the middle of the pacific.this is jason,or how ralph calls me vince,steve,or whatever name i am that week:Pjust playing dude.day 1 of this crazy little thing called deployment.YEAH only 178 more days to go,what?anyway just wanted to say bye to everyone i didnt get a chance to say bye to like Vince,the guy who turned me on to VH and former boss.Jenn,hot metal chick,you know your my dream girl.Albert,trying to figure out when i should wear my dimond dave shirt so were not wearing it on the same day.lol.i dont know who else ive met through the concerts and what not,but for anyone that ive missed goodbye for now and see you in 6 months...KEEP ROCKIN!

jason [Devil]

--------------------
nothin' but yeah!

Posts: 38 | From: san diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Atomic Bass
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2002 12:06 AM      Profile for Atomic Bass   Author's Homepage   Email Atomic Bass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jason, I'm not sure if I know you, but be safe out there. Thank You & God Bless You for doing what you do. I have total respect for anyone serving our country. I hope it's quick and safe and we see you at Canes soon.
--Joe

[ November 04, 2002, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: Atomic Bass ]

Vince
Romeo Delight
Member # 32

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2002 01:24 PM      Profile for Vince   Email Vince   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jason:
well hello from the middle of the pacific.this is jason,or how ralph calls me vince,steve,or whatever name i am that week:Pjust playing dude.day 1 of this crazy little thing called deployment.YEAH only 178 more days to go,what?anyway just wanted to say bye to everyone i didnt get a chance to say bye to like Vince,the guy who turned me on to VH and former boss.Jenn,hot metal chick,you know your my dream girl.Albert,trying to figure out when i should wear my dimond dave shirt so were not wearing it on the same day.lol.i dont know who else ive met through the concerts and what not,but for anyone that ive missed goodbye for now and see you in 6 months...KEEP ROCKIN!

jason [Devil]

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! I'll be thinking about you on Friday if, and when, I go to the Punks gig at Cane's. How are things goin' out there, shipmate? I'm on watch right now wth Myers. Yeah...I know. Be nice with yor comments, now. Never did get to say "bye" to you, ya freak. Tho I know exactly where you're headed, what ports are on your schedule? Hopefully, Thailand!

I was in Cabo San Lucas for Sammy's B'day Bash a few weeks ago, and you missed it! Mike Anthony showed up, and they jammed out "Runnin' With The Devil". The club just about came apart, man. It was too fuckin' cool! Jenn has lost some serious weight. Lookin' better than ever.

Be careful out there, man. Email me here at work: vgarcia@facsfac.navy.mil

Take care!

Posts: 82 | From: San Diego, CA. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2002 05:50 PM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<Jenn has lost some serious weight. Lookin' better than ever.
>>

[WTF] Are you talkin 'bout a different Jenn?

Posts: 79 | From: San Diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2002 05:54 PM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, Jason, we'll miss you this Friday at Cane's but ya know we'll be having a drink just for you so you'll be there in spirit. [Wink]

Be safe out there and try to stay in touch! Who's gonna sing "Crazy Train" now at Metal Shop? [Cry]

Top Timmy
Punk In Charge
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2002 05:55 PM      Profile for Top Timmy   Author's Homepage   Email Top Timmy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenn, don't you remember that time you blew up to a massive 115lbs! [Scared] [WTF]

J/K...gotta wonder which Jenn vince is refering to here becasue I know it can't be "our" Jenn. [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Posts: 471 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2002 05:58 PM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless Timmy!
Top Timmy
Punk In Charge
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted November 04, 2002 06:06 PM      Profile for Top Timmy   Author's Homepage   Email Top Timmy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW jason, not sure if we met but thank you for serving our country. It's becasue of people like you that the rest of us can enjoy the freedoms we have, such as going to a Punks show and downing a few beers. God bless ya man! [Thumbs Up!]

--------------------
Webmaster
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Posts: 471 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Vince
Romeo Delight
Member # 32

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2002 06:39 PM      Profile for Vince   Email Vince   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Top Timmy:
Jenn, don't you remember that time you blew up to a massive 115lbs! [Scared] [WTF]

J/K...gotta wonder which Jenn vince is refering to here becasue I know it can't be "our" Jenn. [Smile]

Yeah, it's a different "Jenn".
Vince
Romeo Delight
Member # 32

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2002 06:46 PM      Profile for Vince   Email Vince   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Jason...so, how's Staff life treating you? What ship are you embarked on?

--------------------
51504VH

AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 14 posted November 04, 2002 11:17 PM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jason:
well hello from the middle of the pacific... Albert, trying to figure out when i should wear my dimond dave shirt so were not wearing it on the same day. lol. jason [Devil]

Hey Jason, I'm glad I can temporarily wear my Diamond Dave shirts withour worrying about having a twin walking around Typhoon Saloon and 'Canes [Big Grin]

Seriously dude, I have the utmost respect for those who are serving and have served our country (yes, even Sammy lovers like Vince), and I truly appreciate what your comrades are doing to defend our freedoms!

[Thumbs Up!]

Stay safe and take care so we can share some more beers and good music on dry land!

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Vince
Romeo Delight
Member # 32

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2002 08:32 AM      Profile for Vince   Email Vince   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertR:
Seriously dude, I have the utmost respect for those who are serving and have served our country (yes, even Sammy lovers like Vince), and I truly appreciate what your comrades are doing to defend our freedoms!

Gee, thanks Albert. [Razz]

Anyways, it's ALL Van Halen, so it's ALL good. [Thumbs Up!]

--------------------
51504VH

jason
Little Dreamer
Member # 99

Icon 6 posted November 09, 2002 01:52 PM      Profile for jason   Email jason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow thanks everyone!makes me feel like im actually out here for a reason now.ill keep everyone posted about the places and things ill be going to.maybe ill try to get some pics up somewhere too.later...rock"n"roll [Devil]

--------------------
nothin' but yeah!

Posts: 38 | From: san diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks