Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » High Crime Zone   » @@Tim@@

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: @@Tim@@
playtone
Romeo Delight
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2002 04:49 PM      Profile for playtone   Email playtone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to say that it was GREAT to see you at an MS show again. :-) Sorry I didn't hang with ya too much as I had to be stalkerish and all and stand right in front of the guys. hehehehe

Seriously though, I'm very happy that you were able to make it out again and I hope you weren't too tired for work today.

See you at Canes - and keep ROCKIN on this site!!! woo hoo!!! <don't know how I'd manage my "band life" without you guys keeping this place a hoppin....MUCH appreciated guys!!!!!!>

**hugs**
~Christy

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." ~Dr. Seuss

Posts: 84 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Top Timmy
Punk In Charge
Member # 2

Icon 7 posted October 17, 2002 05:14 PM      Profile for Top Timmy   Author's Homepage   Email Top Timmy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks playtone!! [Thumbs Up!] Always nice to see a face I know and can say HI! to without coming off as a freak(maybe I do anyways). [Smile] Hahaha! Anywho, [Wink] thanks for your support of the site and us lonely misunderstood webmasters. [Big Grin]

I'll see you at Canes for sure! [Bouncey]

--------------------
Webmaster
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Posts: 471 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted October 17, 2002 06:43 PM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big shout-out to Timmy!!! I'm with Playtone, very cool to see you at a MS show, sorry I missed your big moment though when you played with them. [Wink]

It was fun to hang with you in the "loge" section but glad my partner in crime Playtone saved me a spot down in front when I finally made my way down there.

GREAT night last night! Too, too much fun!

[ October 22, 2002, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: Jenn ]

Posts: 79 | From: San Diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Top Timmy
Punk In Charge
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2002 06:15 PM      Profile for Top Timmy   Author's Homepage   Email Top Timmy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhhhh...how could I forget Jenn!! [Smile] [Smile] Yes, I was happy that we got a chance to say hi and chat. You are definately a metal chick! Can't wait for the Canes gig in November! [Thumbs Up!]

I wasn't too bad off on Thursday morning. I wasn't peppy, but I wasn't toast if you know what I mean. [Drunk] [Sleepy] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Webmaster

FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted October 22, 2002 03:36 PM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[WTF]
Posts: 37 | From: Long Beach | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Top Timmy
Punk In Charge
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 28, 2002 06:29 PM      Profile for Top Timmy   Author's Homepage   Email Top Timmy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Webmaster

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks