Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » How old is ralph?

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: How old is ralph?
SweetLittleDreamer
Little Dreamer
Member # 1533

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2007 05:31 PM      Profile for SweetLittleDreamer   Author's Homepage   Email SweetLittleDreamer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know?
He doesn't look that old but I've heard differently....

--------------------
“I was with a girl not terribly long ago and she said 'Mr. Roth, I think you’re the oldest person I’ve ever been with.' I said 'Honey I was gonna say the same thing to you.” - DLR

Posts: 9 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Diamond Dave
Little Dreamer
Member # 420

Icon 1 posted April 16, 2007 09:27 PM      Profile for Diamond Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he is 50!!

Dave

--------------------
dmb5150

*****D.O.A.*****
It's 5150 Time!!
www.theatomicpunks.com
www.myspace.com/5150vhtributeband

Atomic Bass
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted April 16, 2007 09:55 PM      Profile for Atomic Bass   Author's Homepage   Email Atomic Bass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope, 55!!
SweetLittleDreamer
Little Dreamer
Member # 1533

Icon 1 posted April 16, 2007 11:33 PM      Profile for SweetLittleDreamer   Author's Homepage   Email SweetLittleDreamer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Atomic Bass:
nope, 55!!

no way you've got to be kidding!!
looks at least 35 to me.

are you serious?

so what can I start taking now to look 20 years younger at his age? besides a whole lot of metal?

--------------------
“I was with a girl not terribly long ago and she said 'Mr. Roth, I think you’re the oldest person I’ve ever been with.' I said 'Honey I was gonna say the same thing to you.” - DLR

Atomic Bass
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2007 03:13 AM      Profile for Atomic Bass   Author's Homepage   Email Atomic Bass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please, you have to recognize a joke when you see it.
SweetLittleDreamer
Little Dreamer
Member # 1533

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2007 10:13 AM      Profile for SweetLittleDreamer   Author's Homepage   Email SweetLittleDreamer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Atomic Bass:
Please, you have to recognize a joke when you see it.

I'm really gullible.

--------------------

playtone
Romeo Delight
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2007 07:07 AM      Profile for playtone   Email playtone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't say how old he is...but he does have a b-day coming up next month, so he'll be a year older than he is right now. ;-) hehehe

Who cares anyway? He looks and sounds amazing regardless!

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." ~Dr. Seuss

Posts: 84 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
ZachMN
Little Dreamer
Member # 3217

Icon 1 posted July 26, 2007 05:33 PM      Profile for ZachMN   Author's Homepage   Email ZachMN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He said 42 just two weeks ago at POVS here in Minnesota........
Posts: 2 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks