Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Question for Joe

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Question for Joe
Hystyk28
Romeo Delight
Member # 274

Icon 1 posted October 26, 2006 11:25 PM      Profile for Hystyk28   Email Hystyk28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you had a one off to chance to play with VH in its prime or play in game 7 for the Stanley Cup what would you choose? Why?

--------------------
What chicken?

Posts: 43 | From: PA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Atomic Bass
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted October 27, 2006 12:03 AM      Profile for Atomic Bass   Author's Homepage   Email Atomic Bass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's easy, VH in prime. I'd have a chance of actually perfoming/competing in that one, NHL?? No chance, could never play at that level. Also, I'd rather be playing and partying like VH than getting my ass kicked by some 6'3 220lb. monster. Regardless of the trophy.
How about you?? Same question.

Hystyk28
Romeo Delight
Member # 274

Icon 1 posted October 30, 2006 07:01 PM      Profile for Hystyk28   Email Hystyk28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Atomic Bass:
That's easy, VH in prime. I'd have a chance of actually perfoming/competing in that one, NHL?? No chance, could never play at that level. Also, I'd rather be playing and partying like VH than getting my ass kicked by some 6'3 220lb. monster. Regardless of the trophy.
How about you?? Same question.

Dude, that is so tough, but I'd have to say I'd skate in the show. People have no, and I mean no , appreciation of how good these guys are. ( I know you do, I mean the average person.) I have skated with some former pro guys that are just mind boggling. I used to help coach the kid who went #2 behind Crosby, Bobby Ryan. He is gonna be nasty when he gets up to the big club. But anyway, even playing kazoo for VH in the prime would have been cool too!

See ya Saturday, we are flying in from NJ and we always make sure we can catch you guys, as well as the Skool!

[ October 30, 2006, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Hystyk28 ]

--------------------
What chicken?

Posts: 43 | From: PA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks