Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Punks show up for download at JTT 1-28-06

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Punks show up for download at JTT 1-28-06
atomicpunk5151
Little Dreamer
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2006 10:48 AM      Profile for atomicpunk5151     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check it out. DaveDMB5150 just put the Atomicpunks show from 1-28-06 up for download at Jamtothis. (It is a .flac download BIT TORRENT) THANKS to Ralph, Joe, Scott & Russ for letting this be posted. The guys really kick ass at this show!

http://www.jamtothis.com/showthread.php?p=30774#post30774

The Atomic Punks
Pov's in Andover MN.
1-28-06

Lineage> Soundboard> CDR> EAC> FLAC

Time 80:26
This Show fits on one CDR

Set 1
1. You Really Got Me
2. Everybody Wants Some!!
3. You're No Good
4. Pretty Woman
5 Jamie's Cryin'
6. Runnin' With The Devil
7. Drop Dead Legs
8. Unchained
Set 2
10. Romeo Delight
11. Somebody Get Me a Doctor
12. Full Bug
13. Hear About It Later
14. So This Is Love-
15. Eruption - Russ Parrish -Solo
16. Mean Streets
17. Ice Cream Man
18. Where Have All The Good Times Gone-

Notes From Dave Brandon:

This show is soundboard quality!! You Really Got Me has a little volume tweaking in it but then it's fine. The Bass is a pretty powerful so you might want to turn the bass down in your car when you play it!! Thanks again to The Atomic Punks for this great show which features them doing some classic Van Halen tunes and some of the more rare tunes that most people don't get to hear them play!!

Posts: 14 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Atomic Bass
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2006 04:03 PM      Profile for Atomic Bass   Author's Homepage   Email Atomic Bass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You better know that the bass is powerful!!
DC
Romeo Delight
Member # 407

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2006 09:46 AM      Profile for DC   Email DC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally plan on checking this out. I wanted to ask a question. For my own personal collection, I have re-mastered the video section of the website into DVD-5 format, did some custom graphic work and the like for the menu and backdrops on the DVD.

I plan on doing it for this show for my own collection as well. Would it be possible for me to make this available for other Atomic Punk fans as well, and the original one I did? I would even let you host it if you wanted, although it is rather large in that format.

I have shown the one I first did to some people, which then envoked them to see the punks last weekend at the Marquee, and now they are hooked. The punks can always take on more fans can't they?

Also, if you guys need any help mixing audio or video work, I am no professional, but I think I do some good work, and I would like to help out if I can. I have many hi grade servers at my disposal, and crunching stuff (encoding/decoding/mixing) is what they love to do.

*EDIT* I just realized that this new show is audio only. So that answers one of my questions.

DC [Thumbs Up!]

[ March 29, 2006, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: DC ]

Posts: 41 | From: Chandler, AZ | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Atomic Bass
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2006 05:08 PM      Profile for Atomic Bass   Author's Homepage   Email Atomic Bass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey DC, send us a copy of the Dvd you did. Email me for my address.
Thanks, Joe

DC
Romeo Delight
Member # 407

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2006 08:10 AM      Profile for DC   Email DC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure thing Joe. I will do that here sometime this afternoon.

DC

AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 4 posted April 01, 2006 11:36 AM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to get the DVD too, and might have some video clips to add to it is as well [Quiet]

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
DC
Romeo Delight
Member # 407

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2006 10:57 AM      Profile for DC   Email DC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent you an email Joe to your atomicpunks address in the contact section of the website. I havent gotten anything back yet. I suppose your pretty busy, just want to let you know it's in there amongst the sea of emails.

Peace! [Thumbs Up!]

DC

Diamond Dave
Little Dreamer
Member # 420

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2006 04:38 PM      Profile for Diamond Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see the video!!

Dave

[ April 06, 2006, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dave ]

--------------------
dmb5150

*****D.O.A.*****
It's 5150 Time!!
www.theatomicpunks.com
www.myspace.com/5150vhtributeband

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks