Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Rock Star: Van Halen

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Rock Star: Van Halen
Dan5150
Little Dreamer
Member # 438

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2005 11:03 AM      Profile for Dan5150   Email Dan5150   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So MTV is saying that Van Halen may be the next band to do a nation wide search for a new front man.

RALPH!? Any chance of trying out, and getting Van Halen back on track? How bad ass would that be?

--------------------
Dan5150
"It's not if you win or lose, it's how good you looked"
-DLR

Posts: 34 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
RacerXWebguy
Hot For Teacher
Member # 220

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2005 08:53 PM      Profile for RacerXWebguy   Author's Homepage   Email RacerXWebguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ralph probably makes more with MS and AP, than what Eddie would pay him.

Just call Dave and end the search.

--------------------
Regards,
Ken Hower
Racer X Webmaster
www.racerxband.com

Posts: 165 | From: Granite Bay, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Atomic Bass
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2005 02:15 AM      Profile for Atomic Bass   Author's Homepage   Email Atomic Bass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Link?? I don't see it on Mtv news. Don't you think that if VH wanted Ralph they'd just call him??
Has Sammy quit?? Doesn't make sense..

Dan5150
Little Dreamer
Member # 438

Icon 14 posted October 20, 2005 09:03 AM      Profile for Dan5150   Email Dan5150   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the link I found:

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=43084

I agree if VH wanted Ralph they'd call (and really should, but I still think AP kicks more ass than VH lately)...unless they wanted to milk the publicity.

Sam desided Ed was just impossible to deal with and has walked away AGAIN. Tho not formaly fired or truly quit. He felt the tour was a mess and so was Ed. The usual round and round.

--------------------
Dan5150
-DLR

atomicpunk5151
Little Dreamer
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2005 11:09 AM      Profile for atomicpunk5151     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MTV came out today and said it made a mistake about the Rock Star show and their earlier report. See the aplogy here:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1511879/20051020/van_halen.jhtml?headlines=true

For all the frenzy go stop by www.vhlinks.com

By the way, Van Halen will NEVER do Rock Star.

Posts: 14 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dan5150
Little Dreamer
Member # 438

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2005 11:53 AM      Profile for Dan5150   Email Dan5150   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figured it was a LONG shot. And it seemed REALLY out there that VH would sink to that level. They can barely keep it together with good frontmen, and I doubt they could ever manage 6 to 7 weeks of the Rock Star nonsense.

Besides we have the Punks to keep VH alive and well.

--------------------
Dan5150
-DLR

Johnny Geeetar
Little Dreamer
Member # 587

Icon 6 posted October 29, 2005 03:53 PM      Profile for Johnny Geeetar   Author's Homepage   Email Johnny Geeetar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont mean to be selfish but if ralph went to van halen what would we do for good van halen music.i mean the punks play it better than the originals.maybe they can hire russ to teach eddie how to play again.

--------------------
john hernandez

Posts: 2 | From: los angeles | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks