Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » 15 year old kid who played with the Punks in Vegas

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: 15 year old kid who played with the Punks in Vegas
Jack
Little Dreamer
Member # 569

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2005 01:59 PM      Profile for Jack   Email Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone tell me the name of the 15 year old kid who played with the Punks on the July 2nd show in Vegas? Any information on him will be great. Thanks
Posts: 2 | From: Nevada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jack
Little Dreamer
Member # 569

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2005 09:04 AM      Profile for Jack   Email Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Jack again. I found out his name. It is Dario Lorina and he has a website. www.dariolorina.com His band just recorded their Ep and it is great. He rocks. The photo I uploaded is a picture with him and the Punks that I got off his site.
Posts: 2 | From: Nevada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Atomic Bass
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2005 04:45 AM      Profile for Atomic Bass   Author's Homepage   Email Atomic Bass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack, are you spamming????
AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2005 07:42 AM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Atomic Bass:
Jack, are you spamming????

seems like an odd coincidence [WTF]

BTW, there was a 14 year old named Chris who played with the Atomic Punks in Vegas at the end of January... I've got a video clip of his shredding performance on atomicpunks.albertr.com [Smile]

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
ratchet
Little Dreamer
Member # 387

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2005 01:03 PM      Profile for ratchet   Email ratchet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have high quality video of a 4 month old shredding flight of the bumblebee. He fucks up some of it, though.

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks