Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Punks in Illinois

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Punks in Illinois
Jeff C.
Hot For Teacher
Member # 50

Icon 6 posted July 27, 2005 08:05 PM      Profile for Jeff C.   Email Jeff C.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't f'n wait to see you guys this Saturday night. It's been a while since I've seen you guys play and every time I do, my friends and I have a blast. I have to dig out my old Punks t-shirt from my San Diego days.
Posts: 150 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Atomic Bass
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2005 02:58 AM      Profile for Atomic Bass   Author's Homepage   Email Atomic Bass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, can't wait to see you there...
Sandman442
Little Dreamer
Member # 523

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2005 07:03 AM      Profile for Sandman442   Email Sandman442   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be there too! I'll also see The Punks at the Whiskey Aug 13th when my girlfried and I head out to Cali on Vacation! Fun stuff!

Later,
Dave

Posts: 3 | From: Orland Park, IL | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jeff C.
Hot For Teacher
Member # 50

Icon 6 posted July 31, 2005 07:31 PM      Profile for Jeff C.   Email Jeff C.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like always, it was an awesome friggin' show. It was also very cool bumping into Ralph, Scott, and Joe just walking around the festival beforehand. You guys are the coolest. The show was spectacular. I've seen you guys 50+ times, and I'm always impressed. Liked "Mr. Brownstone" too. Never been to one of your shows where there was that much crowd participation on stage. Unbelievable and extremely entertaining as all hell. My friends and I had a blast. Highlight for me..."DROP DEAD LEGS". Never heard you guys do that one before. AWESOME!!!
Hystyk28
Romeo Delight
Member # 274

Icon 1 posted August 01, 2005 09:49 PM      Profile for Hystyk28   Email Hystyk28   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn...was this a last minute addition?
Posts: 43 | From: PA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Winona
Little Dreamer
Member # 381

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2005 03:45 PM      Profile for Winona   Author's Homepage   Email Winona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasn't last-minute...I'm from Chicagoland and have been waiting a year and a half since I first saw the Punks in West Hollywood for them to come here. I put that on my calendar a couple months ago.

It was great to sing with them again...I think I've started a new tradition. Hee hee. (Yes, that was me singing "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" up there.)

Posts: 2 | From: Illinois | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jeff C.
Hot For Teacher
Member # 50

Icon 6 posted August 04, 2005 02:35 PM      Profile for Jeff C.   Email Jeff C.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, I saw that. was that planned out beforehand or was totally an impromptu thing? That was kick ass.

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks