Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » HOB Cleveland

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: HOB Cleveland
zdreamer25
Little Dreamer
Member # 541

Icon 14 posted May 29, 2005 12:12 PM      Profile for zdreamer25   Email zdreamer25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First Punks show for us................WOW! We had a kick ass time. We drove in from Michigan, just south of Detroit, to see the Cleveland show because it looks to be one of the only shows close enough to even be able to see. It was incredible! We were so excited to see the show and we are NOT disappointed. I was disappointed that I was not allowed in with my cameral and had to go back to the hotel............but other than that - - the show was something else.

How bout a DETROIT date? There are some pretty cool venues here: The Royal Oak Music Theater, The State Theater............etc..

Posts: 2 | From: Michigan | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Atomic Bass
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2005 07:29 PM      Profile for Atomic Bass   Author's Homepage   Email Atomic Bass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get ahold of your Detroit clubs and tell them that you want the Punks and they need to book us. We'll come...
zdreamer25
Little Dreamer
Member # 541

Icon 12 posted May 30, 2005 07:11 AM      Profile for zdreamer25   Email zdreamer25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will get a hold of the clubs that we're not scared to death to go in. LOL.

I will definitely do that ........... I can just use your website as a method of contact for them, correct?

I'm going to get on that right now.

Here's to seeing PUNKS in DETROIT!

Posts: 2 | From: Michigan | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks