Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Punks at HOB Disney

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Punks at HOB Disney
Dan5150
Little Dreamer
Member # 438

Icon 1 posted May 16, 2005 08:53 AM      Profile for Dan5150   Email Dan5150   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another great show guys! THANKS! Highlights included breaking into SHOUT AT THE DEVIL and inviting a buddy up to sing Mr. Brownstone. It was a full Metal night.
Crowd was great. Band was AMAZING! Now if I could only have this every day of the week.

--------------------
Dan5150
"It's not if you win or lose, it's how good you looked"
-DLR

Posts: 34 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Drop Dead Leggs
Little Dreamer
Member # 537

Icon 13 posted May 16, 2005 07:46 PM      Profile for Drop Dead Leggs   Email Drop Dead Leggs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great show as usual guys! Thanks for nailing me on the Ice Cream Man....damn that was bad. [Eek!]

Who was Axl Rose and what is the name of his band? I know you mentioned it, but after a few to many vodaks, I'm drawing a blank.

Posts: 5 | From: The OC | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2005 03:41 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean the real Axl Rose?

Lead singer of Guns 'N Roses.

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Drop Dead Leggs
Little Dreamer
Member # 537

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2005 01:37 PM      Profile for Drop Dead Leggs   Email Drop Dead Leggs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on, Brett, you know what I'm talking about... [Thumbs Up!]

The guy that got up and did the great Axl impersonation.

What's the name of his band? I'd like to check them out some time.

Posts: 5 | From: The OC | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
janthraxx
Little Dreamer
Member # 538

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2005 11:39 AM      Profile for janthraxx   Email janthraxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was indeed a fantastic show, one of the better tribute band concerts I've seen!
Posts: 1 | From: Downey, CA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks