Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » PUNKS Rocked HOB Friday

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: PUNKS Rocked HOB Friday
Dan5150
Little Dreamer
Member # 438

Icon 14 posted February 28, 2005 04:30 PM      Profile for Dan5150   Email Dan5150   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another amazing SOLD OUT show for the Atomic Punks Friday the 25th. The band as usual was great as were Russ and Scott in MOVING PICTURES earlier in the evening.
I introduced several of my friends to the Punks for the first time, and they are also now loyal fans. It was a great way to celebrate my birthday. Simply blown away by Ralph's amazing stage presence, Russ Power Guitar Work, Scott and Joe's chest beating Rhythm section.
Several of my friends asked if there were other styles of shirts besides the ones that were offered at the show. Differnet logos? Colors?

They were curious.

Thanks again ATOMIC PUNKS for keeping Rock Alive in LA.

--------------------
Dan5150
"It's not if you win or lose, it's how good you looked"
-DLR

Posts: 34 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Elwood
Romeo Delight
Member # 210

Icon 1 posted March 01, 2005 06:02 AM      Profile for Elwood   Email Elwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dan5150:
Several of my friends asked if there were other styles of shirts besides the ones that were offered at the show. Differnet logos? Colors?

They were curious.

For whatever reason it looks like they are now selling the older style tees. If you click "merchandise" over on the left side of the page, you can see what the shirts looked like that they had been selling, a couple of different colors. Maybe they sold those out. I noticed the other night they had the ones that had "Everybody Wants Some More" on the back. I've bought both but I think the older black ones are cooler, just my opinion.
Posts: 89 | From: 1060 West Addison, Chicago | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dan5150
Little Dreamer
Member # 438

Icon 1 posted March 01, 2005 09:23 AM      Profile for Dan5150   Email Dan5150   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Elwood. I noticed that too. I have the "Everybody Wants Some More" shirt...and I had seen others that were cool.

I wondered why at most of the shows lately they only had those, and not the others.

--------------------
Dan5150
-DLR

Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted March 02, 2005 02:40 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah the ones on the site are the ones Top Timmy designed, that the band isn't selling right now. They came in 3 different colors too. Tim did a great job on them, hopefully the band will start selling them again.

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Elwood
Romeo Delight
Member # 210

Icon 1 posted March 04, 2005 12:13 AM      Profile for Elwood   Email Elwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was unaware Tim had designed those newer ones. Awesome job! [Thumbs Up!]

--------------------
Cowbell, I need more Cowbell!

Rawhide in "A"

Posts: 89 | From: 1060 West Addison, Chicago | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Top Timmy
Punk In Charge
Member # 2

Icon 7 posted March 04, 2005 03:49 PM      Profile for Top Timmy   Author's Homepage   Email Top Timmy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Elwood! I never heard why they stopped selling the flame design. I thought they sold fairly well. Maybe it's just cheaper to go to a shirt that is only one color? The shirts they have now are fine. Maybe I'll come up with a new design and see if the band digs emm enough to make into shirts. [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Posts: 471 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dan5150
Little Dreamer
Member # 438

Icon 14 posted March 04, 2005 04:56 PM      Profile for Dan5150   Email Dan5150   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also dig the flame design. I have 2 of those. I think the current sell is rather simple. It's not a bad shirt, but it doesn't really jump out at you like the other designs.

I'm sure they had to stop producing the VH logo shirts because of EVH.

Thanks!

--------------------
Dan5150
-DLR

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks