Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Vote For The Punks & Russ!

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Vote For The Punks & Russ!
GirlsGoneBad
Little Dreamer
Member # 417

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2004 09:10 AM      Profile for GirlsGoneBad   Email GirlsGoneBad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go here and vote for Russ as best guitarist and the Atomic Punks for the best "tribute" band!

-Derek

Posts: 12 | From: Orange County, CA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
GirlsGoneBad
Little Dreamer
Member # 417

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2004 09:10 AM      Profile for GirlsGoneBad   Email GirlsGoneBad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoops...here's the link.

http://www.rockcitynews.com/awards/ballot4.html

Posts: 12 | From: Orange County, CA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
DC
Romeo Delight
Member # 407

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2004 10:04 AM      Profile for DC   Email DC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done! [Thumbs Up!]

DC

Posts: 41 | From: Chandler, AZ | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tracy
Hot For Teacher
Member # 247

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2004 12:24 PM      Profile for Tracy   Email Tracy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done - Ralph is nominated as well...

Tracy =^,,^=

--------------------
"I was born without a silver spoon, but I'm gonna make a stir." David Lee Roth (A Little Ain't Enough)

Posts: 191 | From: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Atomic Bass
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2004 12:43 AM      Profile for Atomic Bass   Author's Homepage   Email Atomic Bass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That link says that it's the 2002 Rock City News awards. Already over...isn't it???
RacerXWebguy
Hot For Teacher
Member # 220

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2004 08:36 AM      Profile for RacerXWebguy   Author's Homepage   Email RacerXWebguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
says: Welcome to the 10th annual
Rock City News Awards '04

--------------------
Regards,
Ken Hower
Racer X Webmaster
www.racerxband.com

Posts: 165 | From: Granite Bay, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
RacerXWebguy
Hot For Teacher
Member # 220

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2004 08:39 AM      Profile for RacerXWebguy   Author's Homepage   Email RacerXWebguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vote....Punks are neck and neck with Pump.

--------------------
Regards,
Ken Hower
Racer X Webmaster
www.racerxband.com

JOHNNY GEETAR
Romeo Delight
Member # 305

Icon 6 posted October 12, 2004 09:58 AM      Profile for JOHNNY GEETAR   Email JOHNNY GEETAR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure Pump is a great band and i am assuming they are an Aerosmith tribute band,but The Atomic Punks are our band so we gotta vote for 'em!Hell man who in the fuck can sound better than Ralph?And the rest of the guys?fuck they got my vote!!The Atomic Punks Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 108 | From: WHITTIER | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tracy
Hot For Teacher
Member # 247

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2004 12:52 PM      Profile for Tracy   Email Tracy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ralph's racing ahead comfortably; however, Russ fell behind with 11% of the votes only, and Pump (which IMHO as a die-hard Aerosmith fan blows goats) is leaving the Punks in the dust. Get with the voting, peeps!

T.

--------------------
"I was born without a silver spoon, but I'm gonna make a stir." David Lee Roth (A Little Ain't Enough)

RacerXWebguy
Hot For Teacher
Member # 220

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2004 11:44 PM      Profile for RacerXWebguy   Author's Homepage   Email RacerXWebguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes...VOTE

--------------------
Regards,
Ken Hower
Racer X Webmaster
www.racerxband.com

Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted October 14, 2004 01:44 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's because on their web site, Pump has a big link to the ballot. Tomorrow, I'll put something up on the main page for Punks fans to vote. That should help. The Punks should win that every year.

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

DC
Romeo Delight
Member # 407

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 10:00 AM      Profile for DC   Email DC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just noticed that the BS voting site is once per day. can we say J O K E ! No wonder its stacked.

Lame!

DC

Dan5150
Little Dreamer
Member # 438

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 11:28 AM      Profile for Dan5150   Email Dan5150   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VOTED! For Russ, Ralph and the ATOMIC PUNKS! Tho I was SHOCKED to see A Neil Young Tribute in the lead of votes. WTF is that!? Neil Young SUCKS and So does a Tribute to him!

ATOMIC PUNKS RULE!

[ October 18, 2004, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: Dan5150 ]

--------------------
Dan5150
"It's not if you win or lose, it's how good you looked"
-DLR

Posts: 34 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tracy
Hot For Teacher
Member # 247

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 01:59 PM      Profile for Tracy   Email Tracy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allow me to say I haven't been able to vote since last Thursday. Every time I try (allowing more than 24 hours to pass between votes), it says I already voted and therefore the last one was not counted. I've contacted the webmaster for the site, telling him there's something wrong with the poll clock, and he replied saying he'd look into it, but so far, nothing's different - I still can't vote. I'm starting to wonder if the whole thing is rigged...

Tracy =^,,^=

--------------------

Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 04:36 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well people are definitely cheating on the poll, and here's why. All you have to do is clear out your cookies after every vote you make, and you can do it over, and over and over. That's why that Neil Young band and Pump are doing so well. Someone is just sitting on there for hours pumping it with votes.

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Tracy
Hot For Teacher
Member # 247

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 06:11 PM      Profile for Tracy   Email Tracy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried that too, Brett, and it still didn't work... Methinks someone has predetermined who'll win, and methinks it won't be our boys.

Dammit! Dammit all to hell!

Tracy (a bit over the top and melodramatic when things are unfair and technology cheats me out of something I want)

--------------------

SciKikMobster
Little Dreamer
Member # 236

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2004 06:55 PM      Profile for SciKikMobster   Author's Homepage   Email SciKikMobster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey AP Loyal,

Something isn't working over there. I was only able to vote once too. Hmmmm?

Hopefully that's the case for everybody else... but the Neil Young Trib has something like 600+ votes?

I don't know how I've missed them... I've never seen them play out? Thay must have a line around the block when they play.

--------------------
www.psychicmafia.com
www.metal101live.com

Posts: 17 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
DC
Romeo Delight
Member # 407

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2004 02:40 PM      Profile for DC   Email DC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I have figured it out. Tonight I will write a script to vote constantly from here on out till the poll closes.

Computer nerds can be dangerous! [Devil]

No friggin way some lame Neil Dung or Gayosmith band is beating the Punks.

DC

[ October 20, 2004, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: DC ]

Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2004 06:42 PM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done...and, I too was only allowed to vote once. Interesting....I can't believe the totals thus far...VERY interesting... [Eek!]

[ October 20, 2004, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Samantha#2 ]

RacerXWebguy
Hot For Teacher
Member # 220

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2004 09:31 PM      Profile for RacerXWebguy   Author's Homepage   Email RacerXWebguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was only able to vote once as well.

--------------------
Regards,
Ken Hower
Racer X Webmaster
www.racerxband.com

DC
Romeo Delight
Member # 407

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2004 11:00 AM      Profile for DC   Email DC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mwahahahahaa!

DC

Lisa
Romeo Delight
Member # 314

Icon 14 posted October 21, 2004 03:19 PM      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why isn't Metal Skool listed as a best hollywood band? Ralph and Russ rock the house in that too! There are no better musicians than them. Amen. [Bouncey]
Posts: 52 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks