Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Fresh Air & Humor - Thanks, Punks!

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Fresh Air & Humor - Thanks, Punks!
Willy VanCoo
Little Dreamer
Member # 399

Icon 14 posted May 28, 2004 09:17 AM      Profile for Willy VanCoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for breathing some fresh air and fun back into the VH realm.

Attitude has gone AWOL in most live shows I see at the big arenas. You guys really deserve to be doing more big shows like the 93X-Fest over in Wisconsin a couple years back.

For the same $$$ I might have spent taking myself and the Squeeze to see EVH & Co. this summer, we'll be seeing you guys three times. Surely having much better times!

Oh yeah: I love the handful of non-VH tunes that creep into the set. Ever heard "VH" play Crazy Train? I did with you guys.

Keep Rockin' Boys. God bless ya!

Posts: 1 | From: Robbinsdale, MN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 6 posted June 01, 2004 10:42 AM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like their most recent Pov's show was a big hit. [Bouncey] Of course, when isn't it? [Roll Eyes] [Smile] Unfortunately, I haven't been to a Punks show in quite a while....

~Sam

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks