Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » The Atomic Punks Rock!

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: The Atomic Punks Rock!
Christine
Little Dreamer
Member # 365

Icon 7 posted March 15, 2004 02:37 PM      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw them for the 3rd time this weekend in Sacramento and they still rock!

I've got some great pictures I'll share with you later.

Hope to see you back in Sacramento soon!

Posts: 8 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
RacerXWebguy
Hot For Teacher
Member # 220

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2004 05:40 PM      Profile for RacerXWebguy   Author's Homepage   Email RacerXWebguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome.

Where were you?? Did you see the girl fall off the stage? That was funny stuff.

I was about 4 people back from front middle.

Did you see this man on the left.
 -

--------------------
Regards,
Ken Hower
Racer X Webmaster
www.racerxband.com

Posts: 165 | From: Granite Bay, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2004 05:40 PM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey RacerX,

Great pic of you! It's nice to be able to put a face with the name... [Wink]

P.S. What is that you're holding?

~Sam

[ March 16, 2004, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: Samantha#2 ]

RacerXWebguy
Hot For Teacher
Member # 220

Icon 1 posted March 16, 2004 05:54 PM      Profile for RacerXWebguy   Author's Homepage   Email RacerXWebguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh....nothing.

I was in the process of making a peace sign...but the shot was snapped in progress.

It's just next to my NAMM badge. That was at the NAMM 2004 show in LA in January.

That's Billy Sheehan, if you didn't know. He was talking to Jeff Martin and I while we ate pizza. Couldn't pass up a shot.

Funny...I just noticed...my eyes are baby blue...but it looks like my eyes took the brunt of the flash.

[ March 16, 2004, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: RacerXWebguy ]

--------------------
Regards,
Ken Hower
Racer X Webmaster
www.racerxband.com

Posts: 165 | From: Granite Bay, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted March 17, 2004 01:38 PM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool... [Smile]

What's NAMM? Yeah, your eyes look brownish in that shot. I have blue eyes too, and I believe that's happened to me before.... [Frown]
~Sam

[ March 17, 2004, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Samantha#2 ]

Tracy
Hot For Teacher
Member # 247

Icon 6 posted March 17, 2004 02:19 PM      Profile for Tracy   Email Tracy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samantha, NAMM stands for "National Association of Music Merchants," and they hold a show every year in Anaheim, CA.

Since I'm a Mac nut, you can maybe find out more about it

here and here.

Tracy =^,,^=

--------------------
"I was born without a silver spoon, but I'm gonna make a stir." David Lee Roth (A Little Ain't Enough)

Posts: 191 | From: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted March 18, 2004 09:03 PM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Tracy [Smile]

I don't live in over there so I'm not real informed on those big time CA shows. Thanks for the info...going to go to those sites you left the link for now....very cool!

~Sam

Christine
Little Dreamer
Member # 365

Icon 10 posted April 18, 2004 12:38 AM      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did see that girl fall of the stage. She fell on to the poor guy in the wheelchair! I was standing right next to him in the front.
Posts: 8 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks