Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Bart Walsh interview

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Bart Walsh interview
SoCalChelle
Romeo Delight
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2004 08:15 PM      Profile for SoCalChelle   Author's Homepage   Email SoCalChelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://tormentedvhfans.com/walsh.htm

--------------------
tormentedvhfans.com

Posts: 88 | From: Southern California | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Elwood
Romeo Delight
Member # 210

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2004 11:57 PM      Profile for Elwood   Email Elwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! Great interview, Thanks! Bart was/is a great guitarist. I was lucky enough to see him a couple of times w/the Punks and once with DLR. Wish him the best!

[ January 25, 2004, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: Elwood ]

--------------------
Cowbell, I need more Cowbell!

Rawhide in "A"

Posts: 89 | From: 1060 West Addison, Chicago | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
SoCalChelle
Romeo Delight
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2004 03:50 PM      Profile for SoCalChelle   Author's Homepage   Email SoCalChelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! Glad you liked it. We've got more interviews coming up, so I'll let everybody know when they get posted. We even have interviews with Russ and Scott ready to go, just waiting for the final approval. If anyone here could get in touch with them and tell them to check their email, I'd truly appreciate it. [Big Grin]
Elwood
Romeo Delight
Member # 210

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2004 10:52 PM      Profile for Elwood   Email Elwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chelle, any info on if that lawsuit deal between Walsh and DLR got settled? Supposedly Bart was asking for unpaid wages or something.

--------------------
Cowbell, I need more Cowbell!

Rawhide in "A"

Posts: 89 | From: 1060 West Addison, Chicago | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
SoCalChelle
Romeo Delight
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted January 27, 2004 01:46 PM      Profile for SoCalChelle   Author's Homepage   Email SoCalChelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, that didn't come up. Sorry.
Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted January 30, 2004 03:23 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any of you actually heard the Lancia album? The band that Bart and Scott were in that basically morphed into the Punks after the singer bailed. Some songs are pretty dated sounding, but some great musicianship. I don't like the singer's voice very much, would have been interesting to hear Ralph sing those sings, since he has an edge to his voice. The grunge movement pretty much killed bands like Lancia. Anyway just something funny to hear if you can find a copy of the CD anywhere, which is damn near impossible now.

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks