Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Pov's this Saturday

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Pov's this Saturday
JonBoy
Little Dreamer
Member # 205

Icon 4 posted November 06, 2003 01:44 PM      Profile for JonBoy   Email JonBoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait to scream my F'n brains out. Let's Rock! [Bouncey] [Bouncey] [Bouncey] [Bouncey] :

[ November 06, 2003, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: JonBoy ]

Posts: 5 | From: Anoka Co. Minnesota | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
PunkPrincess
Hot For Teacher
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2003 03:36 PM      Profile for PunkPrincess   Email PunkPrincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scream your brains out? And you're just going to a Punks show? [Wink] [Razz]

[ November 07, 2003, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: PunkPrincess ]

--------------------
"A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you."--Francois Sagan

Posts: 137 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2003 04:10 PM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, Punk Princess!!

I want a cool name, like change Samantha to Punks Goddess, or is that already taken? LOL! My name sucks! I'll have to come up with a better one here..... [Frown]

Say, Punk Princess, what do you gals in CA wear out to a Punks gig?? Do you wear just jeans, or do you like to glam it up a bit? That's more my style, love to wear go-go boots and mini skirts, but most of the girls in MN are die-hard jeans wearers. Nobody dresses up for anything anymore. How sad....

~Sam

PunkPrincess
Hot For Teacher
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2003 10:03 PM      Profile for PunkPrincess   Email PunkPrincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad someone appreciated that. I was feeling sassy and couldn't resist. [Razz]

My friend came up with my name. I think it's interesting to see what screenames people come up with, how it reflects their personality or interests.

With the clothing thing at shows, personally it depends on my mood. I love wearing jeans and a vintage t-shirt, but sometimes I feel like dressing it up a bit or throw on some leather pants or whatever. Other chicks run the whole gamit of fashion possibilities.

I have seen some dress up in 80's retro stuff that probably doesn't have kitsch value to them because that's what they have been wearing for the past 20 years, which is cool because it adds to the atomsphere. I have seen preppy chicks in their kahkis and sweaters.

At the Punks shows, usually I wear my Atomic Punks tank, but I am feeling the need to branch out in my attire.

Now I'm off to watch "What Not to Wear" [Big Grin]

--------------------
"A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you."--Francois Sagan

Posts: 137 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks