Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Punks hit MN this weekend!

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Punks hit MN this weekend!
Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2003 06:20 PM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all!

Haven't been on this site in so long! Wanted to quick check in and say "hi" to everybody and to all the MN fans who sign on here. Aren't you all just so excited for Saturday night? Yippee!!! I am, of course, into big withdrawals for the Atomic Punks! [Big Grin]

Hope to see some of you there! Gonna get crazy and D-D-D-Daaaaance the night away!!!! [Drunk]

~Sam

[ November 04, 2003, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: Samantha#2 ]

PunkPrincess
Hot For Teacher
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2003 09:22 PM      Profile for PunkPrincess   Email PunkPrincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Samantha!

Have fun this weekend, but then again, how can you not have fun at a Punks show? [Wink]

--------------------
"A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you."--Francois Sagan

Posts: 137 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2003 08:25 AM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there, Punk Princess!

Thanks much! Anything new? I'm trying to skim through old postings to see what everybody's been up to. Any new news? Hope you've been able to get out and see the Punks every weekend. You're in CA right? That would be so great to know that they play within driving distance from where I lived every weekend! I'm so jealous!! [Cry]

No, seriously though, thanks for saying "hi" and I will definitely have fun this weekend and plan to take lots of pics to post too! Take care and chat soon. [Smile]

~Sam

[ November 05, 2003, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: Samantha#2 ]

JonBoy
Little Dreamer
Member # 205

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2003 09:46 AM      Profile for JonBoy   Email JonBoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will be there ready to kick ass this weekend. Haven't seen the band in a few month's. [Bouncey]
Posts: 5 | From: Anoka Co. Minnesota | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2003 02:07 PM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, JonBoy! [Cool]

I'm so PSYCHED! [Bouncey] Gonna party like rockstars! [Thumbs Up!] [Drunk] [Big Grin]

PunkPrincess
Hot For Teacher
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2003 08:38 PM      Profile for PunkPrincess   Email PunkPrincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, I don't get to see the Punks every weekend. But I will get to see them in a few weeks when they are in Sacramento! [Smile]

I posted some pictures from the last Punks show I saw sometime last month. I still can't believe that it's already November. [Eek!] Heck, I can't even believe that it's already Wednesday night. [Wink]

--------------------
"A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you."--Francois Sagan

Lisa
Romeo Delight
Member # 314

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2003 11:24 AM      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to the Sacramento show too! I can't wait! I am having Ralph Saenz withdrawls..... [Bouncey]
Posts: 52 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
JonBoy
Little Dreamer
Member # 205

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2003 11:51 AM      Profile for JonBoy   Email JonBoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samantha#2 Rock on Sister! We'll see your fine ass there!

[ November 06, 2003, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: JonBoy ]

PunkPrincess
Hot For Teacher
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2003 03:40 PM      Profile for PunkPrincess   Email PunkPrincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on Lisa! I'll probably see you there. [Smile]

--------------------

Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2003 04:39 PM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool, JonBoy!

You'll have to come and say "hi" to us gals at Pov's! We are gonna party HUGE! Yippee!!! [Bouncey]

Punk Princess,

I'm sorry, I guess i assumed that you got to see the Punks every weekend. Boo, that sucks! But, you're seeing them soon in Sacramento, right? Have a great time, okay? Have a drink for me! [Smile]

~Sam

[ November 06, 2003, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Samantha#2 ]

JonBoy
Little Dreamer
Member # 205

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2003 12:59 PM      Profile for JonBoy   Email JonBoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll be there as always. Side of stage (against entrance Wall) See ya there.
Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2003 04:12 PM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey JonBoy!

That's where my group likes to stand, right by Joe's side of the stage! I'm sure we've bumped into each other before...? Hmmmm......Well, we'll have a great time, won't we??? Can't wait!!!! Bring it ON!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Bouncey] [Thumbs Up!]

~Sam

[ November 07, 2003, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Samantha#2 ]

Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2003 03:44 PM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
X

[ February 26, 2004, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Samantha#2 ]

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks