Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Pictures from the Whisky Show - 10/4/03

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Pictures from the Whisky Show - 10/4/03
Tracy
Hot For Teacher
Member # 247

Icon 6 posted October 08, 2003 06:06 AM      Profile for Tracy   Email Tracy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorting out over 80 pictures is no joke, but I did it, so the partial album for last Saturday night's show at the Whisky can be found HERE.

Enjoy, as usual - there are many pictures of Ralph midair, at last!

Tracy =^,,^= [Wink]

--------------------
"I was born without a silver spoon, but I'm gonna make a stir." David Lee Roth (A Little Ain't Enough)

Posts: 191 | From: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
PunkPrincess
Hot For Teacher
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted October 08, 2003 11:49 AM      Profile for PunkPrincess   Email PunkPrincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] That's alot of pictures! Did you have time to enjoy the show? [Razz] Looks like it was lots of fun. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
"A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you."--Francois Sagan

Posts: 137 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
JOHNNY GEETAR
Romeo Delight
Member # 305

Icon 1 posted October 08, 2003 12:49 PM      Profile for JOHNNY GEETAR   Email JOHNNY GEETAR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tracy cool pictures.You always take some cool shots.
Posts: 108 | From: WHITTIER | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tracy
Hot For Teacher
Member # 247

Icon 1 posted October 08, 2003 02:28 PM      Profile for Tracy   Email Tracy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PunkPrincess:
[Eek!] That's alot of pictures! Did you have time to enjoy the show?

Of course I did! Part of the fun for me is taking the pictures - however, this time, mine are combined with my friend Melanie's, so there you go. I'm expecting still some more (that's what happens when you unleash four girls with cameras on the front row, center), so watch out for that announcement soon.

Tracy =^,,^= [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I was born without a silver spoon, but I'm gonna make a stir." David Lee Roth (A Little Ain't Enough)

Posts: 191 | From: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
JOHNNY GEETAR
Romeo Delight
Member # 305

Icon 14 posted October 08, 2003 04:01 PM      Profile for JOHNNY GEETAR   Email JOHNNY GEETAR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Tracy those are a lot of pictures there.How did you have to enjoy the show? You are starting to become a fine photographer.
Posts: 108 | From: WHITTIER | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
SoCalChelle
Romeo Delight
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2003 06:21 AM      Profile for SoCalChelle   Author's Homepage   Email SoCalChelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've got some pics from that show too...still working on cropping and getting the red out of people's eyes. We must have been standing right next to you, Tracy. I notice a couple pretty good shots of the back of my head in there. [Wink]

[ October 09, 2003, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: SoCalChelle ]

--------------------
tormentedvhfans.com

Posts: 88 | From: Southern California | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
PeteDMB
Little Dreamer
Member # 318

Icon 13 posted October 09, 2003 07:58 AM      Profile for PeteDMB   Email PeteDMB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHATS UP GUYS!!

I wanted to let you know I was NOT impressed by the show on the 4th! I have been to 3 shows and will seriously say i will not go to another one. Keep jammin music is awsome get a new look.

Take Care

-Pete-

--------------------
-Pete-

Posts: 1 | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
PunkPrincess
Hot For Teacher
Member # 223

Icon 5 posted October 09, 2003 08:43 AM      Profile for PunkPrincess   Email PunkPrincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am curious as to what was different at the Whisky show from the other shows that you attended.

I have seen the Punks many times and they have always looked the same. And their music has always been great. Maybe you just didn't have enough to drink [Wink] Oh, no wait that's Metal Shop. [Razz]

--------------------
"A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you."--Francois Sagan

Posts: 137 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mike
Little Dreamer
Member # 319

Icon 14 posted October 10, 2003 03:05 PM      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy, the pics great!! Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to see the Punks play at The Whiskey. A week from tonight they play at the Cajon House here in Scottsdale. Can't wait to see them!
Posts: 1 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks