Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Ralph has Knee Surgery

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Ralph has Knee Surgery
Atomic Bass
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2003 02:55 PM      Profile for Atomic Bass   Author's Homepage   Email Atomic Bass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to let everybody know that Ralph had knee surgery last Thursday and is doing great!! I saw him at the Whitesnake show last night, and he'll be at the viper tonight, just won't be jumping all over the place. He's been hurt for months and still going out every night and giving it his all. He had to wait till a break in our schedule to get things fixed. The guy rocks!! I just wanted to let everyone know, in case you wanted to send him some get well wishes...
--Joe

Jeff C.
Hot For Teacher
Member # 50

Icon 6 posted July 28, 2003 07:17 PM      Profile for Jeff C.   Email Jeff C.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, sorry to hear the news but you'll be much better off now with a lot less pain. I can't believe you're returning to the limelight so quickly. You are truly dedicated and get well soon. I'll be seeing you guys in Vegas next month. Keep on rockin'!!!!!
Posts: 150 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
PunkPrincess
Hot For Teacher
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted July 28, 2003 07:59 PM      Profile for PunkPrincess   Email PunkPrincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get well soon, Ralph! I too am amazed. You must really love what you do for a living to be back at it so quickly. [Smile]

--------------------
"A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you."--Francois Sagan

Posts: 137 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tracy
Hot For Teacher
Member # 247

Icon 6 posted July 29, 2003 10:28 AM      Profile for Tracy   Email Tracy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, get well soon, man! I'm possibly taking fresh meat to the Whisky Sat. night, and I know you guys will blow them away as you usually do... Rest up that knee, will ya?

>^,,&<

--------------------
"I was born without a silver spoon, but I'm gonna make a stir." David Lee Roth (A Little Ain't Enough)

Posts: 191 | From: Santa Monica, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted July 29, 2003 04:51 PM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I had no idea! If i didn't think you were amazing before Ralph, I certainly do now! I'll be praying for a speedy recovery.

You bring too much joy to too many people for you to be out of commission for very long. Get well babe!

Posts: 79 | From: San Diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
HeavyMusic
Romeo Delight
Member # 262

Icon 7 posted July 30, 2003 11:34 AM      Profile for HeavyMusic   Author's Homepage   Email HeavyMusic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be praying for you to Ralph! I am also bringing new blood to the show in Phoneix and can't wait to see how they will be blown away.

Thanks for Rockin!

--------------------
HeavyMusic-AZ

Posts: 40 | From: Arizona | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
luvtohumpralph
Little Dreamer
Member # 186

Icon 1 posted July 30, 2003 01:20 PM      Profile for luvtohumpralph   Email luvtohumpralph   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope all is going well with your recovery Ralph.
I'm sure you'll be good as new in no time!!!
I too also have new blood for the shows at the Whiskey and Paladinos,.,
Rock their tops off at Simi tomorrow night!!!

Ralph
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2003 08:46 PM      Profile for Ralph         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everybody for your posts. I can't jump yet but that won't stop me from doing the splits off the drum riser cause I could never of done that before anyway. THANKS

--------------------
Ralph Saenz

Posts: 62 | From: Sherman Oaks | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
vh_littleguitars
Romeo Delight
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2003 11:57 PM      Profile for vh_littleguitars   Email vh_littleguitars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ralph:
Thanks everybody for your posts. I can't jump yet but that won't stop me from doing the splits off the drum riser cause I could never of done that before anyway. THANKS

Hell yeah, Ralph. Good to see you're doing fine!

--------------------
"All my flavors are: guaranteeeEeeeEeeeeEeeeEeeeEEeeE.E.E.E.EeeeEeed, to satisifyyyyyyyy"

AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 14 posted August 04, 2003 10:28 PM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Despite the way Ralph looks in this picture from before Saturday's show, he still gave it his all at the Whisky:

-

Ralph continues to amaze me, performing through various ailments, problems and everything else that goes on. He still puts on a hell of show where nobody would suspect all the crap that happens behind the scenes.

Great seeing you again Ralph, and thanks for everything you do!! [Big Grin]

Not sure where he found the energy, but it was also nice to see Russ (just a day after his baby was born) doing great, smiling and doing Eddie style scissor jumps!
[Bouncey]

Thanks for the great show and great times guys!!

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
SciKikMobster
Little Dreamer
Member # 236

Icon 6 posted August 13, 2003 04:54 PM      Profile for SciKikMobster   Author's Homepage   Email SciKikMobster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude... take it easy on that knee man.

Easy up on the Pilates!

You need a vacation...

Cheers to you speedy recovery... and don't get hooked on Vicodine! As a matter of fact give me you prescription... I'll hang on to it for you.

--------------------
www.psychicmafia.com
www.metal101live.com

Posts: 17 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
SoCalChelle
Romeo Delight
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted August 14, 2003 01:09 PM      Profile for SoCalChelle   Author's Homepage   Email SoCalChelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get well soon, dude! [Bouncey]

--------------------
tormentedvhfans.com

Posts: 88 | From: Southern California | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
5151 Parrothead
Little Dreamer
Member # 93

Icon 1 posted August 14, 2003 04:16 PM      Profile for 5151 Parrothead   Author's Homepage   Email 5151 Parrothead   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes, Ralph. I've had knee injuries, I know they're no fun; you're in my prayers, amigo, hoping for a speedy recovery.

-

--------------------
"If you came here tonight, expecting to hear some Sammy Hagar Van Halen..." -- Ralph Saenz
http://www.tormentedvhfans.com

Posts: 7 | From: Redlands, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks