Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Ralph Saenz Super Fan Experience Live and In Person and In Your FACE

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Ralph Saenz Super Fan Experience Live and In Person and In Your FACE
ralph saenz super fan #1
Little Dreamer
Member # 213

Icon 14 posted February 20, 2003 11:56 AM      Profile for ralph saenz super fan #1   Email ralph saenz super fan #1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw and shook hands with Ralph Saenz aka Diamond Dave aka Michael Diamond aka God (no disrespect to the other God, David Lee Roth) in the flesh live and in person at Starbucks in Westwood. He is super cool and super chill and not a piece of shit as I imagined he would be. It seems as if the stage persona is merely just that and he left his Diamond Dave good natured shittiness on the stage, my friends. My friends, this is one cool guy and I even got to meet his lady friend who I think may have a thing for me as she shook my hand as well (even though I didnt even ask to shake her hand, I just wanted to shake Ralph's hand). Ok I have to get back to work or I will be fired.

"Sammy Hagar can eat a dick"
Sammy Hagar's Inner Voice

luvtohumpralph
Little Dreamer
Member # 186

Icon 6 posted February 20, 2003 02:53 PM      Profile for luvtohumpralph   Email luvtohumpralph   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The entire band ROCKS!!!!! I have never met them all, but I am sure they are just as cool as RALPH!! Can't wait to get the new T-Shirt, so that i don't get laughed at at the next show!!! [Bouncey] [Razz] [Big Grin]
ralph saenz super fan #1
Little Dreamer
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 03:25 PM      Profile for ralph saenz super fan #1   Email ralph saenz super fan #1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, you dont need the new shirt to be loved at the concerts. You just gotta know how to rock.
Also, I hope this doesnt make me gay but I am straight and I would fuck the shit out of Ralph. He is sofucking hot

luvtohumpralph
Little Dreamer
Member # 186

Icon 10 posted February 20, 2003 03:57 PM      Profile for luvtohumpralph   Email luvtohumpralph   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!!!! I know how you feel,.,!!! My user name is not as it says... I would like to but he doesn't even know who I am!!!! [Bouncey] [Big Grin]
vh_littleguitars
Romeo Delight
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 04:35 PM      Profile for vh_littleguitars   Email vh_littleguitars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies, if Ralph isn't available I am willing to bite the bullet and be his stand in double for all your humping needs. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"All my flavors are: guaranteeeEeeeEeeeeEeeeEeeeEEeeE.E.E.E.EeeeEeed, to satisifyyyyyyyy"

luvtohumpralph
Little Dreamer
Member # 186

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 05:00 PM      Profile for luvtohumpralph   Email luvtohumpralph   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank's, but it is just wishful thinking on my part!!! I have a boyfriend that seems to not want to go out of town !!LOL!! But if ever, I'll sure give you a call, that is if Ralph is still single....
I sure need an Atomic Punk Show!!! I have to wait til March to see them.,. [Frown]
I sure hope Ralph doesn't take on VH... That would so blow!!! I hate to be selfish that way, but I bet I'm not the only one who feels that way!! Maybe he just do a few shows with them.,., [Wink]

Ralph
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2003 10:41 PM      Profile for Ralph         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am single and I am not gay and i think that girl I was with totally wanted you she could not stop talking about you after you left.
L.O.L.. Westwood has become a cool place to hang out. Hell I even ran into Shaq when I was having coffee down there. Maybe Eddie will show up at Starbucks.

[ February 22, 2003, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Ralph ]

--------------------
Ralph Saenz

Posts: 62 | From: Sherman Oaks | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
vh_littleguitars
Romeo Delight
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2003 10:59 AM      Profile for vh_littleguitars   Email vh_littleguitars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ralph:
I am single and I am not gay and i think that girl I was with totally wanted you she could not stop talking about you after you left.
L.O.L.. Westwood has become a cool place to hang out. Hell I even ran into Shaq when I was having coffee down there. Maybe Eddie will show up at Starbucks.

Ralph, can I be you for a day?! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"All my flavors are: guaranteeeEeeeEeeeeEeeeEeeeEEeeE.E.E.E.EeeeEeed, to satisifyyyyyyyy"

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks