Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Canes 2/21

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Canes 2/21
Vince
Romeo Delight
Member # 32

Icon 1 posted February 19, 2003 04:09 PM      Profile for Vince   Email Vince   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's gonna show up? I'm trying to find a babysitter, but haven't had any luck so far. I also have to work a f***** Harlem Globetrotters show at the Sports Arena that night. We were counting on my mother-in-law coming down for the weekend, but now it doesn't look as though that's gonna happen.

Shit!

--------------------
51504VH

Posts: 82 | From: San Diego, CA. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Top Timmy
Punk In Charge
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 19, 2003 08:43 PM      Profile for Top Timmy   Author's Homepage   Email Top Timmy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be there for sure. [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Posts: 471 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 09:37 AM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too! [Bouncey]

Hope you can make it Vince.

Posts: 79 | From: San Diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Vince
Romeo Delight
Member # 32

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 10:51 PM      Profile for Vince   Email Vince   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we haven't been able to find a babysitter (not easy to find one to watch a 9 year old and two 2 year old twins), and my mother-in-law has to work this weekend, so I guess I'm out of the loop for the Punks tomorrow night.

Fuck...I really wanted to buy a new shirt, too. Guess I'll have to wait until next time...whenever that is, since they only play down here every few months.

--------------------
51504VH

Posts: 82 | From: San Diego, CA. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
vh_littleguitars
Romeo Delight
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2003 02:46 AM      Profile for vh_littleguitars   Email vh_littleguitars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT SHOW TONIGHT!!!

--------------------
"All my flavors are: guaranteeeEeeeEeeeeEeeeEeeeEEeeE.E.E.E.EeeeEeed, to satisifyyyyyyyy"

Top Timmy
Punk In Charge
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2003 02:52 AM      Profile for Top Timmy   Author's Homepage   Email Top Timmy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, that was pretty much kickass huh. [Big Grin] How about Russ' new getup huh? Sweet digs Russ!! [Thumbs Up!]

--------------------
Webmaster
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Posts: 471 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
vh_littleguitars
Romeo Delight
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2003 09:25 PM      Profile for vh_littleguitars   Email vh_littleguitars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Top Timmy:
Yup, that was pretty much kickass huh. [Big Grin] How about Russ' new getup huh? Sweet digs Russ!! [Thumbs Up!]

Don't you mean "Sgt. Russ"??? HAHA.

I found it ironic that on a night that Fox News was out there interviewing people about the RI club fire, Canes had a band called Pyromania singing a song which contained the words "burn this damn place down" and Ralph and the Boys opening with "I'm on fire".

Coincidence?

--------------------
"All my flavors are: guaranteeeEeeeEeeeeEeeeEeeeEEeeE.E.E.E.EeeeEeed, to satisifyyyyyyyy"

AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 10 posted February 23, 2003 04:10 PM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vince:
...Fuck...I really wanted to buy a new shirt, too. Guess I'll have to wait until next time...whenever that is, since they only play down here every few months.

Vince, you missed a great show at 'Canes, but you didn't miss much in the merchandising area.

I was also hoping to buy a new style shirt, but both the variety of colors and sizes were in short supply.

There were also no female tees on sale for the hot chicks to squeeze in to [Cry]

Guess Timmy's designs are quite popular! [Thumbs Up!]

I'll have to keep wearing my old style Atomic Punks shirt, and being laughed at by those who are lucky to sport the new shirts [Big Grin]

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks