Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Anaheim HOB 1/31/03 with Michael Anthony!!

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Anaheim HOB 1/31/03 with Michael Anthony!!
AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 14 posted February 01, 2003 09:39 AM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE NIGHT! [Scared]

I literally took 254 pictures... here is one of the better ones of the always awesome Michael Anthony with Ralph & Russ:

-

Soon I hope to add pictures from the show to my VH/DLR links page [Smile]

I still have no voice, but even if I did, words can not describe how special this night was!! [Bouncey]

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 7 posted February 01, 2003 04:02 PM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must have asked about the status of Van Halen right before this picture was taken [Wink]

-

In this picture Timmy is wearing the new shirt he designed for the Atomic Punks!

Pretty cool, huh? [Thumbs Up!]

If I took your picture at this show, send me email at albertr@albertr.com letting me know what you looked like, and I'll send you your picture.

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2003 06:04 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude throw that one of Tim, Mikey and I up if you would, would love to see it.

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Pabs
Little Dreamer
Member # 52

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2003 06:18 PM      Profile for Pabs   Email Pabs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Tim!

What did you do to your head!?!?!

If there wasn't any subtext, I never would have known that was you. You normally have a goatee.

Posts: 4 | From: Harwood Heights, IL | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted February 01, 2003 07:55 PM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brett:
Dude throw that one of Tim, Mikey and I up if you would, would love to see it.

As you requested Brett, here are our webmasters, some bass player, and a hot chick:

-

This picture better shows the front of the new shirt design. These shirts are available in red, black and white, in various sizes... only at a live Atomic Punks show near you!! Hurry, supplies are limited [Wink]

It was nice finally meeting you in person, by the way! [Smile]

Don't forget to e-me your mailing address so I can send you something [Big Grin]

Did you you your file uploader software will NOT allow a picture if it ends in .JPG but will allow a picture ending in .jpg (lowercase)... strange [Irked]

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted February 01, 2003 08:11 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool man, thanks for that. What a bunch of runts. [Smile]

I'm putting the video that I have on VHS tomorrow, I'll give ya a e-mail tomorrow. [Smile]

The shirts looked great!!

--------------------

Top Timmy
Punk In Charge
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted February 01, 2003 10:06 PM      Profile for Top Timmy   Author's Homepage   Email Top Timmy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pabs:
Damn Tim!

What did you do to your head!?!?!

If there wasn't any subtext, I never would have known that was you. You normally have a goatee.

Haha, more like what did my head do to me man! [Big Grin]

Unfuckingreal night lastnight. Can't wait to get some video up for you guys! [Devil]

--------------------
Webmaster

Posts: 471 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Vince
Romeo Delight
Member # 32

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2003 07:47 AM      Profile for Vince   Email Vince   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Brett:
[qb]This picture better shows the front of the new shirt design. These shirts are available in red, black and white, in various sizes... only at a live Atomic Punks show near you!! Hurry, supplies are limited

Will these shirts be available at the next show at Cane's? They weren't at the last one.

--------------------
51504VH

Posts: 82 | From: San Diego, CA. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Top Timmy
Punk In Charge
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted February 02, 2003 10:56 AM      Profile for Top Timmy   Author's Homepage   Email Top Timmy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vince:
Will these shirts be available at the next show at Cane's? They weren't at the last one.

Vince, they only started selling the new design one week ago while they were in Vegas so that's why you haven't seen them yet. They will be available at the next show, hope ya grab a couple and enjoy! [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster

Posts: 471 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 10 posted February 02, 2003 01:08 PM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the new shirts in Vegas last weekend. I can't decide whether I like the red one or the black one more [Frown]

The back of the shirts also look cool, especially in black, so I am leaning towards buying that one [Smile]

Always bring your twentys when you go to an Atomic Punks show!

[Thumbs Up!]

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Vince
Romeo Delight
Member # 32

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2003 05:36 PM      Profile for Vince   Email Vince   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Top Timmy:
quote:
Originally posted by Vince:

Vince, they only started selling the new design one week ago while they were in Vegas so that's why you haven't seen them yet. They will be available at the next show, hope ya grab a couple and enjoy! [Smile]
I intend to, trust me. And, I still owe you that drink. I haven't forgotten!

--------------------
51504VH

Posts: 82 | From: San Diego, CA. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted February 04, 2003 01:35 AM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Links to 2 albums from 1/31/03 have been added to my VH/DLR links page.

The first album contains my backstage and aftershow pictures, and the other one only contains pictures of Michael Anthony on stage with the Atomic Punks [Devil]

Some of the pictures don't have captions, these are ones that I am not sure are worth keeping. If there are photos you think are worthless, let me know and I'll remove them.

I still have 73 pictures to go through of the Atomic Punks when Mike wasn't on stage, and 30 pictures taken during Scott & Russ' Moving Pictures set, but right now I'm too tired [Sleepy]

I might be adding a few more pictures to these albums if they are not used on Mike's official site [Quiet]

Enjoy [Thumbs Up!]

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2003 11:24 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your AWESOME Alby! Great Pics!
Posts: 37 | From: Long Beach | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted February 04, 2003 12:30 PM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for saying that Fab [Embarrassed]

I personally like the video posted on this site much more than my pictures, as it captures the sound, energy and excitement of Mike's appearance a lot better than my camera [Big Grin]

By the way, some of my pictures are now exclusively viewable at the official Michael Anthony website [Thumbs Up!]

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

vh_littleguitars
Romeo Delight
Member # 169

Icon 14 posted February 04, 2003 10:19 PM      Profile for vh_littleguitars   Email vh_littleguitars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man I just saw the video. How cool is that? Congrats AP!!

--------------------
"All my flavors are: guaranteeeEeeeEeeeeEeeeEeeeEEeeE.E.E.E.EeeeEeed, to satisifyyyyyyyy"

Jeff C.
Hot For Teacher
Member # 50

Icon 6 posted February 05, 2003 09:38 PM      Profile for Jeff C.   Email Jeff C.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kick ass video, kick ass pics, kick ass night. Wish to hell I was there. Awesome.
Posts: 150 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks