Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Need Punks HOB tickets!!!

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Need Punks HOB tickets!!!
Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted January 31, 2003 02:54 PM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, so I decided today that I can't miss tonight's show at the HOB and when I called HOB to get tickets they said they were sold out!!!

I need your help Punk's fans, does anyone have 1 or 2 spare tickets they can sell me? PM me if you do and we'll work out the details.

Thanks a bunch, HOPE to see you tonight!
Jenn

Posts: 79 | From: San Diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2003 10:36 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you made it there girl! That was one you wouldn't want to miss!
Posts: 37 | From: Long Beach | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2003 02:40 PM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks girl! And it was great to see you and Wolfman again!

I owe it all to Russ, getting me in that is. He was kind enough to help my friend and I out with tickets. THANK YOU RUSS!

And thanks to Joe L. for convincing me to go! That was one show that I would've hated to miss.

You guys rock, never a dull moment and NEVER a disappointment!

Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted February 03, 2003 03:19 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenn you were like 2 rows back right in the middle right?

What a guy is Russ is, big softy. [Smile]

Did the crowd seem to know Mike was there, I think that that rumor made the rounds before he came out I'm sure. People were going nuts for tickets outside when I came in at 8, it was unreal.

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

FilthyLilMouth
Little Dreamer
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2003 04:37 PM      Profile for FilthyLilMouth   Email FilthyLilMouth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brett:
Did the crowd seem to know Mike was there, I think that that rumor made the rounds before he came out I'm sure. People were going nuts for tickets outside when I came in at 8, it was unreal.

Ralph put that info in his Metal-Sludge tour diary: "Also, Michael mentioned that he was planning on coming down and joining us on stage at the House of Blues on January 31st. Now that would rule!!!!!!"
Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2003 05:17 PM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brett:
[QB]Jenn you were like 2 rows back right in the middle right? QB]

Yup, that was me. Ralph even busted my chops a bit during the show.."too young to be a Van Halen fan..." As far as I'm concerned, you're never too young OR OLD to be fan of Van Halen and I'm old enough to daaaaaance. [Razz]

Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet, maybe next time, long overdue.

As far as the word spreading, Filthy's right. The day before the show, Ralph submitted a tour diary to Metal Sludge where he said Michael would be showing up, so I'm sure that had something to do with it. [Quiet] Sludge rules!

Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted February 03, 2003 05:20 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah that Metal Sludge thing, duh!! Forgot all about that.

Yep next time Jenn, and I do remember when he said that to you. [Smile]

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

FilthyLilMouth
Little Dreamer
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2003 08:28 PM      Profile for FilthyLilMouth   Email FilthyLilMouth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jenn:
As far as I'm concerned, you're never too young OR OLD to be fan of Van Halen and I'm old enough to daaaaaance.

Glad you guys had a great time! [Smile]

Talking about age, Jen, remember at the Whisky last month when an elderly lady next to you (I believe she's one of the opener band member's grandma or somebody like that) banging her head to =VH= tunes? She rocked!

FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2003 10:29 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We were set to be on the guest list but as we started hearing about a possible sell out I called HOB and bought two tix for Wolf and I just incase there were any mix ups. Well, when we got there, we were on the list... (Thanks Ralph your the BEST!) So, we had two tix to unload. We sold them to two guys who couldnt get in. They had not heard that MA was playing and they were still willing to pay us 50.00 EACH for our tix. We told then we only wanted 50.00 for BOTH and they were stoked. My point is that they were willing to pay big bucks just to see The Punks! To them MA was an exciting little bonus. I dont think that there were a whole lot of people who knew.

[ February 06, 2003, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: FabShadow ]

Atomic Bass
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2003 01:49 PM      Profile for Atomic Bass   Author's Homepage   Email Atomic Bass   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think hardly anyone knew. As I walked through the crowd before we played, no one was asking anything about Mike coming out. I'm glad it was a big surprise. What an unbelievable night.
FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2003 04:02 PM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joe- Did you have family in the loge? I was sitting next to an older man who looked alot like you. He was WAY cool and was rocking out! We talked a little and had alot of fun. If he isnt family to someone in the band he must be a huge fan because he was grinning from ear to ear!

[ February 06, 2003, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: FabShadow ]

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks