Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Ralph

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Ralph
Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted January 13, 2003 12:54 PM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this was interesting.......better brush up on your Italian first though.... [Wink]

http://www.slamrocks.com/saenz.htm

But perhaps you regulars have already visited this page?

~Sam

[ January 13, 2003, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Samantha#2 ]

AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 14 posted January 13, 2003 10:06 PM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a cool find!! [Cool]

Thanks for sharing that link!! [Thumbs Up!] I had never seen that interview.

For those who want get an idea of what it says, you can go to Altavista's Babel Fish page pasting in the link http://www.slamrocks.com/saenz.htm where it says "translate a web page", chose "Italian to English" and then click on the translate button.

In a few moments you'll see the "roughly" translated text. Hey, what did you expect for free? [Roll Eyes]

Thanks "Sam" [Wink]

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2003 11:52 AM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're very welcome, Alby!

Thanks for the translation tip. [Smile]

~"Sam" [Razz]

vh_littleguitars
Romeo Delight
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2003 08:03 PM      Profile for vh_littleguitars   Email vh_littleguitars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool!

I just found this article today. It's not about the Punks but they do mention Ralph!!!

http://www.metalhall.com/pyromania.html

--------------------
"All my flavors are: guaranteeeEeeeEeeeeEeeeEeeeEEeeE.E.E.E.EeeeEeed, to satisifyyyyyyyy"

Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted January 16, 2003 06:51 PM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! [Wink] And here I thought everybody had surely stumbled across that article by now. I can't seem to get that webpage to come up, littleguitars. I'm gonna keep trying though. Thanks for the link!

~Sam

vh_littleguitars
Romeo Delight
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2003 11:55 AM      Profile for vh_littleguitars   Email vh_littleguitars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samantha#2:
Thanks! [Wink] And here I thought everybody had surely stumbled across that article by now. I can't seem to get that webpage to come up, littleguitars. I'm gonna keep trying though. Thanks for the link!

~Sam

If I find articles with the Punks on them, I always try and spread the word.

Maybe I misplaced the link? It's on the www.metalhall.com web page about the Def Leppard tribute band (not the same terrible one that played at Kozmos with the Punks).

--------------------
"All my flavors are: guaranteeeEeeeEeeeeEeeeEeeeEEeeE.E.E.E.EeeeEeed, to satisifyyyyyyyy"

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks