Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » The Atomic Punks in HB Dec 6th!

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: The Atomic Punks in HB Dec 6th!
crystlmethod
Little Dreamer
Member # 165

Icon 1 posted December 02, 2002 01:55 PM      Profile for crystlmethod   Email crystlmethod       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats up guys, I saw The Punks for the first time on Oct. 26th at the Wiskey, and they f#&kin' rocked! (what was that guy Tex's deal? Pretty funny, oh well, guess u had to be there) I'll be there to see them again this friday with a bunch of my friends in HB who are going to see them for the first time as well. Hope to see you all there! [Thumbs Up!]
Posts: 1 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted December 02, 2002 03:46 PM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, we were there - Tex was a trip. LOL [Drunk]

--------------------
"I just want to make you laugh and make you cry and make you scream and clap --- AND CHARGE YA $8.50!" - David Lee Roth

"You're excited when you're listening to him, but when you play the tape back, he actually didn't say anything, but it doesn't matter." - Edward Van Halen, on David Lee Roth

"Going up is nothing. Reentry is the whole problem. Any rocket scientist will tell you that." - DLR, on jumping off the drum riser.

SoCalChelle
Romeo Delight
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2002 11:36 AM      Profile for SoCalChelle   Author's Homepage   Email SoCalChelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parrothead and I will be at this show. Another frequent poster at all the VH boards, Hitman97, is in town for the weekend and has never seen the Punks before, so we're bringing him along. Anybody else going?

--------------------
tormentedvhfans.com

Posts: 88 | From: Southern California | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Joe
Little Dreamer
Member # 19

Icon 5 posted December 06, 2002 12:14 PM      Profile for Joe   Email Joe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's only about 15 miles from my house, so I might go. It all depends ...
Posts: 15 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
SoCalChelle
Romeo Delight
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2002 01:31 PM      Profile for SoCalChelle   Author's Homepage   Email SoCalChelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on what? [Razz]

We'll be getting there around 9 cuz I want to see the other two bands too. Hopefully we'll see ya there. [Smile]

--------------------
tormentedvhfans.com

Joe
Little Dreamer
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2002 06:08 PM      Profile for Joe   Email Joe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on the wife, kids, and whether or not I feel like going as the time approaches. I'm also kinda interested in the Def Leppard tribute band. [Thumbs Up!]
Posts: 15 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
SoCalChelle
Romeo Delight
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 08, 2002 04:46 PM      Profile for SoCalChelle   Author's Homepage   Email SoCalChelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad you didn't make it, Joe...that was one of the best Punks shows I've seen yet. Great job, guys. I'll get those interview questions to you ASAP. [Thumbs Up!]

The Alice in Chains band was awesome, sounded just like them. The Def Leppard band sucked ass though.

--------------------
tormentedvhfans.com

vh_littleguitars
Romeo Delight
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted December 08, 2002 07:07 PM      Profile for vh_littleguitars   Email vh_littleguitars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Show was great. I agree with Chelle on everything.

--------------------
"All my flavors are: guaranteeeEeeeEeeeeEeeeEeeeEEeeE.E.E.E.EeeeEeed, to satisifyyyyyyyy"

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks