Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Ralph in Rock City News

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Ralph in Rock City News
AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 6 posted November 01, 2002 09:09 AM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was at 14 Below last Friday for an Untouchables show, I noticed that someone had a Rock City News paper with a full-size black & white picture of Ralph Saenz on the cover. So I thought I'd pop over to the Rock City News website to check out the article, but I couldn't find it online [Frown]

Either it was too new, or very old... or maybe my eyesight is failing [Eek!]

While there, I found some Atomic Punks pictures from a recent Paladinos show (link at my VH/DLR web page ), and also an interview with Ralph while he was in LA Guns.

Anyway, if someone can find a link to Rock City News edition with Ralph on the cover, please share it with us [Thumbs Up!]

Thanks,

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted November 01, 2002 10:19 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to hit a sore spot but the guy that I thought was someone else had that article as well. I saw him showing it to Ralph. I'm not sure what the date was though. If you find out anything let us know ok.
Posts: 37 | From: Long Beach | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks