Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Whiskey Oct. 26th (Page 2)

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Whiskey Oct. 26th
Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2002 04:47 PM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wolfman, those pics rock! Thanks for sharing, especially the ones of your trip to Cali, looks like you and Fab had a lot of fun. Next time, I'll join you guys at the Rainbow beforehand as that is my usual ritual before a Punks Whisky show. Just ask 80srockchick, she's usually my partner in crime at the 'Bow.

Again, great to meet you guys, can't wait to do it again, say Cane's maybe...? [Thumbs Up!]

Posts: 79 | From: San Diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
FilthyLilMouth
Little Dreamer
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2002 08:28 PM      Profile for FilthyLilMouth   Email FilthyLilMouth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jenn:
Great to meet you too! You guys rock! Very cool to have all of the regular posters on here in one little section of the audience.

Yeah, we all got a VIP spot by the side of the stage [Wink]

And thanks to Wolfman & FabShadow for the pics [Thumbs Up!]

[ October 29, 2002, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: FilthyLilMouth ]

AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 14 posted October 30, 2002 05:28 AM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfman:
We had a GREAT time! Nice to meet Albert, Jenn, FLM, playtone, and anybody I'm forgetting...

Nice meeting you too, and to see FabShadow again.

Thanks for sharing yoour great pictures!! [Thumbs Up!]

Good times, definitely good times!
[Bouncey]

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted October 30, 2002 09:03 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see you again too Albert and ya know, I don't think that we say it enough but THANK YOU for being a dedicated fan and ALWAYS sharing your pics with us!

Canes anyone????

[ October 30, 2002, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: FabShadow ]

Posts: 37 | From: Long Beach | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Vince
Romeo Delight
Member # 32

Icon 1 posted October 30, 2002 04:21 PM      Profile for Vince   Email Vince   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FabShadow:
Canes anyone????

If I don't have to work the Shakira show that night, then it is a possibility.

--------------------
51504VH

Posts: 82 | From: San Diego, CA. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 10 posted October 30, 2002 05:56 PM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FabShadow:
[QB]Great to see you again too Albert and ya know, I don't think that we say it enough but THANK YOU for being a dedicated fan and ALWAYS sharing your pics with us![QB]

You're welcome, but most of the time (at least lately) the pictures I am sharing are not mine, as I am really behind in editting and posting them.

I am very thankful to the various people who let me link to their photo albums, especially Christy, who has provided links to hundreds of her Atomic Punks, Metal Shop & Ducks pictures, as well as some video clips!

She is WAY cool for spending the time to take pictures, edit them, then post them online for others to enjoy.

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
playtone
Romeo Delight
Member # 37

Icon 10 posted October 31, 2002 11:04 AM      Profile for playtone   Email playtone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy to do it.....I LOVE these guys and it's my honor and pleasure to take photos for people to, hopefully, enjoy and "re-live" the night. :-)

Speaking of which, here are my photos from Saturday
 -

Glad everyone had as GREAT a time as I did.

~Christy

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." ~Dr. Seuss

Posts: 84 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted October 31, 2002 11:18 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Pics Christy! Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 37 | From: Long Beach | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks