Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Whiskey Oct. 26th (Page 0)

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Whiskey Oct. 26th
Luminous Times
Little Dreamer
Member # 136

Icon 7 posted October 02, 2002 03:20 PM      Profile for Luminous Times   Email Luminous Times   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Whisky is an awesome venue to see any band!! They have a great sound system there!!! The Atomic Punks are sure to rock the house!!

[ October 15, 2002, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: Luminous Times ]

SoCalChelle
Romeo Delight
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2002 06:58 PM      Profile for SoCalChelle   Author's Homepage   Email SoCalChelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can't make it. We've got a Halloween party that night. Sorry, maybe next time. [Smile]

--------------------
tormentedvhfans.com

Posts: 88 | From: Southern California | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Babe
Little Dreamer
Member # 130

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2002 09:13 AM      Profile for Babe   Email Babe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a group goin and if the Ducks open, it will be damn sweeeeet!

Robyn

Posts: 9 | From: So Cal | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
80srockchick
Little Dreamer
Member # 58

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2002 03:40 PM      Profile for 80srockchick   Email 80srockchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Jenn...tell me it isn't so... [Frown]

It is a very hard decision to make but you know I have to be there for my Slippery guys...Plus I'm anxious to catch the Pyro show.

In any case, we'll all have to meet up at the afterparty which is in Burbank that night. If we get the Paladino's group with the Whisky gang, this party is sure to rage into the late morning hours for sure!! LOL

Posts: 14 | From: NoHo, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2002 08:21 PM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would any of you guys that have said you will be going be interested in meeting up somewhere at the show? I'd like to meet some of you that I haven't met on the VH message boards. [Cool] [Thumbs Up!]

--------------------
"I just want to make you laugh and make you cry and make you scream and clap --- AND CHARGE YA $8.50!" - David Lee Roth

"You're excited when you're listening to him, but when you play the tape back, he actually didn't say anything, but it doesn't matter." - Edward Van Halen, on David Lee Roth

"Going up is nothing. Reentry is the whole problem. Any rocket scientist will tell you that." - DLR, on jumping off the drum riser.

FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted October 14, 2002 03:57 PM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good to me Wolf. Say Rainbow Room???
Posts: 37 | From: Long Beach | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
playtone
Romeo Delight
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted October 24, 2002 04:24 PM      Profile for playtone   Email playtone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What time are people planning to meet up??? What time are people plannig to actually go to the show??

I'm not from LA, but my "LA friends" seem to feel Saturday will be a bit nuts on Sunset Blvd. due to it being "Halloween weekend".....so I've been warned that parking will be an issue. I was originally planning on getting there around 11, but it's been recommended that I get there closer to 9 or 9:30. Any thoughts???

~Christy

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." ~Dr. Seuss

Posts: 84 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 10 posted October 24, 2002 11:35 PM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fab and I are going to hit the Rainbow Room around 7:30 or 8, and then the show around 9.

Anybody looking for us can just look for the guy that looks like he's imitating Ed VH from the Balance tour - tipped hair and beard. [Drunk] [Razz]

--------------------
"I just want to make you laugh and make you cry and make you scream and clap --- AND CHARGE YA $8.50!" - David Lee Roth

"You're excited when you're listening to him, but when you play the tape back, he actually didn't say anything, but it doesn't matter." - Edward Van Halen, on David Lee Roth

"Going up is nothing. Reentry is the whole problem. Any rocket scientist will tell you that." - DLR, on jumping off the drum riser.

Samantha
Little Dreamer
Member # 149

Icon 1 posted October 25, 2002 10:51 AM      Profile for Samantha   Email Samantha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugh.....can I come???

If I'm ever in L.A., I would love to meet all you guys. Have great time! [Smile]

~Sam, (stranded in Minne-snow-ta...)

Posts: 6 | From: Andover, MN | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Joe
Little Dreamer
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted October 25, 2002 04:53 PM      Profile for Joe   Email Joe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won't be leaving the house until the World Series game is over. So, I probably won't be there before 10:30 p.m.
Posts: 15 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
FilthyLilMouth
Little Dreamer
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted October 27, 2002 09:48 AM      Profile for FilthyLilMouth   Email FilthyLilMouth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The show was awesome! [Thumbs Up!] [Big Grin]

Wolfman, FabShadow and Jenn, nice to meet ya last night!

[Wink]

[ October 27, 2002, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: FilthyLilMouth ]

--------------------
http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums

Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted October 28, 2002 11:19 AM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FilthyLilMouth:
The show was awesome! [Thumbs Up!] [Big Grin]

Wolfman, FabShadow and Jenn, nice to meet ya last night!

[Wink]

Great to meet you too! You guys rock! Very cool to have all of the regular posters on here in one little section of the audience.

As usual, the guys ab-so-f*ing-lute-ly rocked! But I'll save it for the review board. Can't wait till Cane's!

Posts: 79 | From: San Diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted October 28, 2002 02:12 PM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a GREAT time! Nice to meet Albert, Jenn, FLM,playtone, and anybody I'm forgetting. [Thumbs Up!]

Looking forward to seeing you guys again once I make the actual move from KY to Cali here soon. [Devil]

We have a few pics to post of the show once I get them uploaded later tonight.

--------------------

FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2002 12:19 PM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Punks shows are always a party! It was espcially nice to get to meet alot of the posters here face to face. FLM is a fun gal 4 sure! Thanks Ralph! You ROCK!
(Pics to be posted soon as Wolfman decides to crawl out from under the rock he's been hiding under today) [Bouncey]

Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2002 03:48 PM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay - got the pics up -

You'll have to scroll down to the bottom of the page I link you too, because it has other stuff from my last trip on it.

Enjoy! [Thumbs Up!]
Punks at the Whiskey, Oct. 26th (bottom of the page)

--------------------

Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 14 posted October 29, 2002 03:57 PM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a sample from the set - [Cool]

-

--------------------

FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2002 04:30 PM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MY MY MY... Ladies? Any Comments?
Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2002 04:47 PM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wolfman, those pics rock! Thanks for sharing, especially the ones of your trip to Cali, looks like you and Fab had a lot of fun. Next time, I'll join you guys at the Rainbow beforehand as that is my usual ritual before a Punks Whisky show. Just ask 80srockchick, she's usually my partner in crime at the 'Bow.

Again, great to meet you guys, can't wait to do it again, say Cane's maybe...? [Thumbs Up!]

Posts: 79 | From: San Diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
FilthyLilMouth
Little Dreamer
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2002 08:28 PM      Profile for FilthyLilMouth   Email FilthyLilMouth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jenn:
Great to meet you too! You guys rock! Very cool to have all of the regular posters on here in one little section of the audience.

Yeah, we all got a VIP spot by the side of the stage [Wink]

And thanks to Wolfman & FabShadow for the pics [Thumbs Up!]

[ October 29, 2002, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: FilthyLilMouth ]

AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 14 posted October 30, 2002 05:28 AM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfman:
We had a GREAT time! Nice to meet Albert, Jenn, FLM, playtone, and anybody I'm forgetting...

Nice meeting you too, and to see FabShadow again.

Thanks for sharing yoour great pictures!! [Thumbs Up!]

Good times, definitely good times!
[Bouncey]

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted October 30, 2002 09:03 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see you again too Albert and ya know, I don't think that we say it enough but THANK YOU for being a dedicated fan and ALWAYS sharing your pics with us!

Canes anyone????

[ October 30, 2002, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: FabShadow ]

Vince
Romeo Delight
Member # 32

Icon 1 posted October 30, 2002 04:21 PM      Profile for Vince   Email Vince   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FabShadow:
Canes anyone????

If I don't have to work the Shakira show that night, then it is a possibility.

--------------------
51504VH

Posts: 82 | From: San Diego, CA. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 10 posted October 30, 2002 05:56 PM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FabShadow:
[QB]Great to see you again too Albert and ya know, I don't think that we say it enough but THANK YOU for being a dedicated fan and ALWAYS sharing your pics with us![QB]

You're welcome, but most of the time (at least lately) the pictures I am sharing are not mine, as I am really behind in editting and posting them.

I am very thankful to the various people who let me link to their photo albums, especially Christy, who has provided links to hundreds of her Atomic Punks, Metal Shop & Ducks pictures, as well as some video clips!

She is WAY cool for spending the time to take pictures, edit them, then post them online for others to enjoy.

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
playtone
Romeo Delight
Member # 37

Icon 10 posted October 31, 2002 11:04 AM      Profile for playtone   Email playtone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy to do it.....I LOVE these guys and it's my honor and pleasure to take photos for people to, hopefully, enjoy and "re-live" the night. :-)

Speaking of which, here are my photos from Saturday
 -

Glad everyone had as GREAT a time as I did.

~Christy

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." ~Dr. Seuss

Posts: 84 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted October 31, 2002 11:18 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Pics Christy! Thanks for sharing!

All times are Pacific Time (US)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks