Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » wishing Ralph's dad a speedy recovery!

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: wishing Ralph's dad a speedy recovery!
AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2002 11:56 PM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw Ralph's personal and moving diary posting at Metal Sludge

Please join me in wishing Ralph's dad a full and speedy recovery!

-

[ August 26, 2002, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: AlbertR ]

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted August 27, 2002 09:31 AM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup we do, wishing him a speedy and healthy recovery.

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Samantha
unregistered

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2002 11:00 AM            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man,

That is just awful news, Ralph. I wish you all the best and lots of love and health to your father. Hang in there, everything will turn out alright, you'll see. [Smile]

IP: Logged
Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2002 11:08 AM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't imagine going through something like this and still trying to keep up with a breakneck schedule.

You're amazing Ralph, my heart goes out to you and your family and I hope your dad has a quick recovery.

Posts: 79 | From: San Diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
playtone
Romeo Delight
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2002 12:41 PM      Profile for playtone   Email playtone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely!!! We all wish you and your dad the best, Ralph.

Alby, thanks for posting the pic!!!

~Christy

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." ~Dr. Seuss

Posts: 84 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
ZeroDiscipline
Little Dreamer
Member # 98

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2002 01:21 PM      Profile for ZeroDiscipline   Email ZeroDiscipline       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to de-lurk for this one. Ralph, I echo everyone's sentiments. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
80_invaasion
Little Dreamer
Member # 96

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2002 02:38 PM      Profile for 80_invaasion   Email 80_invaasion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my heart goes out to Ralph and his family .
Posts: 2 | From: Virginia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2002 03:08 PM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When my father was ill I found great peace by praying to St Jude. I hope this helps you as well.

Prayer to St. Jude

O most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.

Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege given to you, to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly (state your request) and that I may praise God with you and all the elect forever.

I promise, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.

Amen.

-

Posts: 37 | From: Long Beach | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
jason
Little Dreamer
Member # 99

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2002 05:17 PM      Profile for jason   Email jason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all the best to you and your family ralph

--------------------
nothin' but yeah!

Posts: 38 | From: san diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2002 06:11 PM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thoughts and prayers, Ralph. [Smile]

--------------------
"I just want to make you laugh and make you cry and make you scream and clap --- AND CHARGE YA $8.50!" - David Lee Roth

"You're excited when you're listening to him, but when you play the tape back, he actually didn't say anything, but it doesn't matter." - Edward Van Halen, on David Lee Roth

"Going up is nothing. Reentry is the whole problem. Any rocket scientist will tell you that." - DLR, on jumping off the drum riser.

Jennifer
Little Dreamer
Member # 100

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2002 11:47 PM      Profile for Jennifer   Email Jennifer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes to Ralph and his family. I hope Ralph's father has a speedy recovery!

[ August 27, 2002, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: Jennifer ]

--------------------
"Sunflower"

Posts: 4 | From: San Diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
david van hagar
Little Dreamer
Member # 91

Icon 7 posted August 28, 2002 06:35 PM      Profile for david van hagar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Iowa Punks wish your father a very SPEEDY recovery Ralph !!!

Music is the best damn medicine, so keep the metal alive !!!

Jeff - The Iowa Punk

[ August 28, 2002, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: david van hagar ]

Posts: 3 | From: Iowa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Hector
Little Dreamer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2002 10:52 AM      Profile for Hector   Email Hector   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ralph
Keep your dad strong. He'll be just fine.
All my prayers.

Posts: 1 | From: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
LOIS
Little Dreamer
Member # 102

Icon 14 posted August 29, 2002 11:07 AM      Profile for LOIS   Email LOIS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ralph, love and warm wishes for you and your dad. Remember to take one day at a time. Just thought you would like to know your music does the same thing for other people. It is a great source of comfort, joy, and energy all at the same time. We all need that from time to time.
Lois

Posts: 1 | From: Milwaukee Wisconsin | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
vanhalentruck
Little Dreamer
Member # 110

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2002 08:57 PM      Profile for vanhalentruck   Email vanhalentruck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RE: Ralphs Fathers Recovery
ALL of us old "DIABLOS" here in Mission Viejo wish Ralphs father a thorough and speedy and FULL recovery !
God Bless the ENTIRE SAENZ Family !

Posts: 1 | From: Laguna Niguel, California | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
ELVIS
Little Dreamer
Member # 121

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2002 07:29 AM      Profile for ELVIS   Email ELVIS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW... I'm new here.. Don't know what to say...

Your pop looks as cool as you dude..

Peace..

ELVIS

--------------------
ASSHOLE OF THE ARMY

Posts: 12 | From: SPACE | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
ELVIS
Little Dreamer
Member # 121

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2002 06:41 PM      Profile for ELVIS   Email ELVIS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does that post still say Greg ??

Sorry, I know this is the wrong thread to act like my stupid ass self...

--------------------
ASSHOLE OF THE ARMY

ELVIS
Little Dreamer
Member # 121

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2002 06:49 PM      Profile for ELVIS   Email ELVIS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two heart attacks..

I'm a cardiac nurse in real life.. Actually that's not really rare.. The gallbladder thing is probably bothering him the most...

Don't take me the wrong way.. He's lucky... [Wink]

-

--------------------
ASSHOLE OF THE ARMY

ELVIS
Little Dreamer
Member # 121

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2002 06:52 PM      Profile for ELVIS   Email ELVIS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That ain't Chad.. It's Will farrel...

--------------------
ASSHOLE OF THE ARMY

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks