Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » My favorite music is a Drug

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: My favorite music is a Drug
Ralph
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 3

Icon 2 posted August 09, 2002 05:30 AM      Profile for Ralph         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VH is my drug.

--------------------
Ralph Saenz

Posts: 62 | From: Sherman Oaks | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 10 posted August 09, 2002 04:59 PM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuckin' a i hear that man! and it's time to get high!!!! [Cool]

JMJ

vegas vince
Little Dreamer
Member # 49

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2002 01:21 PM      Profile for vegas vince   Email vegas vince       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which is why you guys gotta get to vegas more often [Drunk] ! i talked to the entertainment manager at the boulder, i think you guys KICKED ASS at the railhead. i am trying to talk him into getting you guys back there! then maybe you can get here EVERY month and feed my habit!! [Bouncey]
Posts: 13 | From: las vegas | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2002 02:13 PM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ralph:
VH is my drug.

Word. [Thumbs Up!] Let's get "high" sometime. I'll bring the Fair Warning. [Drunk]

--------------------
"I just want to make you laugh and make you cry and make you scream and clap --- AND CHARGE YA $8.50!" - David Lee Roth

"You're excited when you're listening to him, but when you play the tape back, he actually didn't say anything, but it doesn't matter." - Edward Van Halen, on David Lee Roth

"Going up is nothing. Reentry is the whole problem. Any rocket scientist will tell you that." - DLR, on jumping off the drum riser.

Women And Roth First
Little Dreamer
Member # 51

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2002 05:19 PM      Profile for Women And Roth First   Email Women And Roth First   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your new band lineup is smokin' Ralph.

Love the new web site.

--------------------
WARF

Posts: 7 | From: Boca Raton, FL | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2002 10:22 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thing is, It's so damn ADDICTIVE!
Posts: 37 | From: Long Beach | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
playtone
Romeo Delight
Member # 37

Icon 6 posted August 14, 2002 02:22 PM      Profile for playtone   Email playtone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ralph:
VH is my drug.

...and you guys are MY drug!!!!

Lovin you guys much!
~Christy

Posts: 84 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks