Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » Russ Parrish

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Russ Parrish
FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted August 07, 2002 09:53 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is just way WAY cuter than ED! Does he really need to wear the wig? He is also an amazing guitar player! Are you ready to tour with Dave in 2004 Russ? [Wink]
Posts: 37 | From: Long Beach | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted August 07, 2002 10:21 AM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to see more of Russ' amazing talent, you should check out his original band The Ducks. He holds down lead vocals and guitar in that one. You can check them out at www.theducks.net

Their next gig is on September 12th at The Whisky in Hollywood, CA. Hope to see y'all there!

Posts: 79 | From: San Diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted August 07, 2002 10:32 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the FYI Jenn! [Thumbs Up!]
Posts: 37 | From: Long Beach | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Samantha
unregistered

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2002 07:45 AM            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear ya' there, FabShadow,

Russ is a definite hottie, and a talented one at that! They'll be here (MN) next Saturday and I can't wait. Haven't seen the Punks since June 28th, and we're all having withdrawals!

~Samantha

IP: Logged
playtone
Romeo Delight
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted August 15, 2002 12:23 AM      Profile for playtone   Email playtone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russ ROCKS!!! You should check out The Ducks, if you get the chance. BTW, you'll get a chance to see an entire show of Russ sans the wig! [Big Grin]

~Christy

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." ~Dr. Seuss

Posts: 84 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
D5150
Little Dreamer
Member # 79

Icon 1 posted August 15, 2002 09:49 AM      Profile for D5150   Email D5150   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When are they coming near Milwaukee!!......This band KICKS ASS!!!!!
Posts: 1 | From: Racine,Wisconsin | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Samantha
unregistered

Icon 1 posted August 15, 2002 04:52 PM            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there Christy,

I would LOVE to see The Ducks sometime. Unfortunately, I'm in Minnesota, never in California. Which sucks, but if I'm ever in your neck of the woods, I'm gonna look up The Ducks, and the Atomic Punks while I'm at it! That is a promise. [Thumbs Up!]

Oh, and to you D5150,

I don't think the Atomic Punks go to Milwaukee, as of yet. But, I hear they go to Chicago once in a while. To a bar called "Joe's". Check out their show calendar. Good luck! [Smile]

~Samantha

Samantha
unregistered

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2002 02:26 PM            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you know who else is just yummy....Joe Lester! Ugh, that man is absolutely beautiful!!! [Smile] And such a sweetie too! Mmmmmmmm.........
MetalChick
Little Dreamer
Member # 129

Icon 12 posted September 19, 2002 10:11 PM      Profile for MetalChick   Email MetalChick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I have to agree with all of you gals. Russ is amazingly talented and so very cute. I noticed someone asked about Joe's dating status, but what about Russ's?!
MetalChick
Little Dreamer
Member # 129

Icon 12 posted September 19, 2002 10:12 PM      Profile for MetalChick   Email MetalChick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I have to agree with all of you gals. Russ is amazingly talented and so very cute. I noticed someone asked about Joe's dating status, but what about Russ's?!
Jenn
Romeo Delight
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2002 09:09 AM      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Russ recently married a wonderful gal! And since this thread has been brought to the forefront again, [Smile] I'm gonna take this opportunity to let you know when you can catch Russ' next gig with his original band the Ducks! The Ducks next gig is on Sunday, Spetember 29th, at the Cat Club. You'll get to see Russ out of character for a change! To learn more, visit www.theducks.net

See you there!

Posts: 79 | From: San Diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Babe
Little Dreamer
Member # 130

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2002 10:27 AM      Profile for Babe   Email Babe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I was just reading about the Ducks and want to go. What kind of music do they play?
Posts: 9 | From: So Cal | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2002 12:29 PM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Babe:
Hi, I was just reading about the Ducks and want to go. What kind of music do they play?

Rock.

Go to the Ducks official website that Jenn mentioned, where you can hear audio clip, and there is a video of a live song performance you can watch [Cool]

Some of my Ducks photo albums also have pictures with audio snippets, and I also have a link to a video clip taken by my friend Christy.

Hope to see you Sunday,

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks