Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » Atomic Punks Talk   » AP- Aug 30th Paladinos (Page 1)

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: AP- Aug 30th Paladinos
FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2002 09:30 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wuff and I, Kujo and his new lady are going. Anyone else??? Come on...Let's have a site launching party!
Brett? TT? Chelle? Joe5150? Vince? JMJ? Trip??

[ August 02, 2002, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: FabShadow ]

Posts: 37 | From: Long Beach | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted August 02, 2002 09:42 AM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna move this to the "Atomic Punks Talk" forum that I just kinda altered so there is a place to put all these kinds of AP discussions. [Smile]

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Executionor
Little Dreamer
Member # 18

Icon 6 posted August 02, 2002 09:45 AM      Profile for Executionor   Email Executionor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say, very nice site Brett. I would love to somehow catch a punks show. Kansas is a loooong way from California though :-)
Posts: 11 | From: Parsons, Kansas | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2002 09:47 AM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Executionor - They are starting to play more Midwest shows and East coast shows now, so if there is a budget for them to come to a place near you, they will.

--------------------

Executionor
Little Dreamer
Member # 18

Icon 6 posted August 02, 2002 09:55 AM      Profile for Executionor   Email Executionor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cool! I am not sure how large of places they play, but there is a nice place in Tulsa, Oklahoma called Caine's Ballroom. I went and saw D.A.D. there and Badlands was supposed to be there, but one of the Badlands fell ill and they didn't show. I was front row center.
The guitar player had fireworks on his hat and when they went off, it lit the back curtain on fire. We were screaming and pointing and the band thought we were just getting into it. Fun night!

Posts: 11 | From: Parsons, Kansas | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 12 posted August 02, 2002 10:11 AM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a chance I might be at the Paladinos show. [Razz]

--------------------
"I just want to make you laugh and make you cry and make you scream and clap --- AND CHARGE YA $8.50!" - David Lee Roth

"You're excited when you're listening to him, but when you play the tape back, he actually didn't say anything, but it doesn't matter." - Edward Van Halen, on David Lee Roth

"Going up is nothing. Reentry is the whole problem. Any rocket scientist will tell you that." - DLR, on jumping off the drum riser.

Joe
Little Dreamer
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2002 11:13 AM      Profile for Joe   Email Joe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FabShadow:
Wuff and I, Kujo and his new lady are going. Anyone else??? Come on...Let's have a site launching party!
Brett? TT? Chelle? Joe5150? Vince? JMJ? Trip??

Joe5150 here.
Shit! That's four weeks away! But, if it's a party I'll try to make it.

I was just at Paladino's last Friday night to see Ralph and Russ' other band, "Metalshop." Atomic Punk bassist Joe Lester was also there filling in on bass (for Ginger Rocks).

Posts: 15 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted August 02, 2002 11:18 AM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paladino's an interesting place on a weekend. Quite the interesting crowd. [Wink]

--------------------

Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted August 02, 2002 11:26 AM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brett:
Paladino's an interesting place on a weekend. Quite the interesting crowd. [Wink]

Making excuses already??? [Roll Eyes]

Jeez man, ya got four weeks to come up with some better shit than THAT! [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I just want to make you laugh and make you cry and make you scream and clap --- AND CHARGE YA $8.50!" - David Lee Roth

"You're excited when you're listening to him, but when you play the tape back, he actually didn't say anything, but it doesn't matter." - Edward Van Halen, on David Lee Roth

"Going up is nothing. Reentry is the whole problem. Any rocket scientist will tell you that." - DLR, on jumping off the drum riser.

SoCalChelle
Romeo Delight
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted August 03, 2002 09:02 AM      Profile for SoCalChelle   Author's Homepage   Email SoCalChelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe, I dunno. I'm right in the middle of moving into a new place at the moment, so everything's kinda up in the air. I'll let ya know...

--------------------
tormentedvhfans.com

Posts: 88 | From: Southern California | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 6 posted August 04, 2002 03:02 PM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another punks show?

hells yeah!

bring it on

JMJ [Bouncey]

FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted August 05, 2002 10:01 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JMJ:
another punks show?

hells yeah!

bring it on

JMJ [Bouncey]

I'll take THAT as a YES [Thumbs Up!]
Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 12 posted August 05, 2002 10:28 AM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Fab - whaddya say we get our tix ahead of time this time? [Wink] LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------

Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 3 posted August 05, 2002 10:35 AM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure you can buy tix for Paladino's beforehand, just have to show up and stand in line.

--------------------

FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted August 05, 2002 11:20 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Already spoke to Ralph. Got the [Thumbs Up!] for pics and video...We'll get in!

[ August 05, 2002, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: FabShadow ]

80srockchick
Little Dreamer
Member # 58

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2002 02:11 PM      Profile for 80srockchick   Email 80srockchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last time the Punks played Paladino's, the line was down the street. I've never ever seen that place so packed and I go there quite a bit! It was a couple weeks after the Livestock show so the buzz was on!!

I was planning to go to the show on the 30th but I have a conflict. A good friend of mine is playing the Whiskey that night (in his band "Plagued") with My Ruin and so I have to show my support to him and be at that show.

So many bands...so little time!!! [Wink]

Posts: 14 | From: NoHo, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
playtone
Romeo Delight
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2002 10:36 AM      Profile for playtone   Email playtone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As of right now, I can't make it. :-( I'm supposed to be out of town that weekend. But if something changes, I'm all over it!!!

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." ~Dr. Seuss

Posts: 84 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted August 12, 2002 10:25 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The more the merrier! Lets Go!
JMJ
Romeo Delight
Member # 30

Icon 9 posted August 12, 2002 06:21 PM      Profile for JMJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not lookin good for that night right now

wanna get some peeps together for the shows in vegas at the end of september though

JMJ

Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 14 posted August 25, 2002 10:39 AM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a few more days.... [Thumbs Up!]

I'm amped!!! [Bouncey] [Bouncey] [Bouncey]

--------------------

SoCalChelle
Romeo Delight
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2002 11:46 AM      Profile for SoCalChelle   Author's Homepage   Email SoCalChelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What time is everyone planning on getting there?

--------------------
tormentedvhfans.com

Wolfman
Little Dreamer
Member # 13

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2002 02:32 PM      Profile for Wolfman   Email Wolfman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm.... you know Chelle, I'm not even sure. [Embarrassed] LOL [Drunk]

Hopefully on the early side though - I'll want a few Jack and Cokes before the show begins. [Wink]

--------------------

SoCalChelle
Romeo Delight
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2002 04:55 PM      Profile for SoCalChelle   Author's Homepage   Email SoCalChelle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm....ok. Well, the Parrothead and I are seriously considering going. Maybe we'll see you there. [Smile]

--------------------
tormentedvhfans.com

FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2002 11:18 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're meeting Kujo and the lil woman for dinner B4 the show at Mels. I think 7:00.
The more the merrier!

FabShadow
Little Dreamer
Member # 16

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2002 10:08 AM      Profile for FabShadow   Email FabShadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Fri. peops! Who's in???

All times are Pacific Time (US)
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks