Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » The News   » Atomic Punks Play Busy Weekend in CalI!

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Atomic Punks Play Busy Weekend in CalI!
Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted October 12, 2005 07:49 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Atomic Punks will have a full plate of shows in California this weekend, starting off with their first show ever at Fandangos Night Club in Rancho Cordova on Friday, October 14th, and then back to an old friend, the Whisky A Go-Go on Saturday, October 15th.

Tickets for Friday night's show at Fandangos are $12.50 and can be purchased beforehand online by clicking HERE. The doors to the venue open at 8:00 PM, with the first band taking the stage at 9:00 PM. We know that the Punks are headlining, but we do not know exactly what time they will be going on, so please plan to get there early to avoid missing the show.

If you need more informtion, please feel free to call Fandangos at 916.635.1925.

Saturday's show at the Whisky sees the band back at one of their favorite places to play. They will of course headline and take the stage around midnight. We encourage you to get to the Whisky early, as this gig does fill up quickly, and the venue does have a tendency to get sold out.

This is an all-ages show, but you must be 21 or older to purchase alcohol of course.

The band is looking forward to two great nights of shows this weekend, and hopes you can fit one of the performances into your weekend schedule. The guys thank you for your continued support!

For more detailed information on this weekend's performances, follow the band's calendar links below.

Link: Atomic Punks @ Fandangos Night Club - Rancho Cordova, CA ::. 10.14.05
Link: Atomic Punks @ The Whisky A Go-Go - West Hollywood, CA ::. 10.15.05

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Henry j Dudley III
Little Dreamer
Member # 586

Icon 10 posted October 18, 2005 05:33 PM      Profile for Henry j Dudley III   Email Henry j Dudley III   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,
You probably don't remember me but I was at the Fandagos show. I was the old guy in the Nascar jacket at the front of the stage and I just wanted to say that you guys trully rock. If you closed your eyes you couldnt tell who was playin, The atomic Punks or Van Halen. I really enjoyed your show and had an awesome time watching and listening to you. I am a fan for life now. Please keep me informed for all your show dates and where they are at so I can be there. Again, great show and can't wait to see you guys again.

Henry Dudley

Posts: 14 | From: Redlands, Calif | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks