Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » The News   » Atomic Punks Show at Barrel's Sushi Canceled!

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Atomic Punks Show at Barrel's Sushi Canceled!
Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 9 posted November 10, 2003 11:42 AM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a note to all Atomic Punks fans. This Saturday night's show (11/5) at Barrel's Raging Sushi in San Clemente has been canceled, due to the fact that restaurant is no longer in business. What's even more sad is that owner didn't even bother to tell the band he was closing, so now the Punks are out a Saturday night show. Real classy. Can't really be that surprised he's out of business if he deals with people in this unprofessional manner.

The band apologizes for this cancellation.

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Lisa
Romeo Delight
Member # 314

Icon 8 posted November 10, 2003 01:11 PM      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure there is somewhere in SAN FRANCISCO the punks would be more than welcome!!! Come to SF!
Posts: 52 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
AlbertR
Unchained
Member # 31

Icon 9 posted November 10, 2003 01:23 PM      Profile for AlbertR   Author's Homepage   Email AlbertR       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brett:
...so now the Punks are out a Saturday night show...

Sorry to hear about the circumstances of this cancellation, but if the guys are looking for a place to perform this Saturday they can go to my place [Wink]

--------------------
---- Albert R.
albertr@albertr.ORG
atomicpunks.albertr.com/

Posts: 221 | From: So. Cal | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
PunkPrincess
Hot For Teacher
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2003 02:18 PM      Profile for PunkPrincess   Email PunkPrincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second that! Come to SF! Then I don't have to drive all the way up to Sacto. [Wink] I have contacted a few clubs in the city asking if they were going to have the Punks or even Metal Shop, but most of them don't respond. [Frown]

--------------------
"A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you."--Francois Sagan

Posts: 137 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
JOHNNY GEETAR
Romeo Delight
Member # 305

Icon 14 posted November 10, 2003 02:18 PM      Profile for JOHNNY GEETAR   Email JOHNNY GEETAR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEAH I'VE GOT A HUGE BACKYARD TOO!THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! WELL GOOD LUCK GUYS I AM SURE SOMEONE WILL TAKE YOU GUYS IN.BUT I WILL BE ROCKIN' TO YOU GUYS FRIDAY NIGHT AT KOSMOS.
Posts: 108 | From: WHITTIER | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
vh_littleguitars
Romeo Delight
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2003 11:31 PM      Profile for vh_littleguitars   Email vh_littleguitars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry about the show. Been there, the place was not worthy of the Punks anyhow.

--------------------
"All my flavors are: guaranteeeEeeeEeeeeEeeeEeeeEEeeE.E.E.E.EeeeEeed, to satisifyyyyyyyy"

JOHNNY GEETAR
Romeo Delight
Member # 305

Icon 6 posted November 12, 2003 09:29 AM      Profile for JOHNNY GEETAR   Email JOHNNY GEETAR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah but it was pretty cool to see them and Moving Pictures up close and to actually watch them play those tunes. But I do agree that the owner should have gave them notice of the cancellation and closing of the joint.Hey who said joint?
Posts: 108 | From: WHITTIER | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
JDrocks
Little Dreamer
Member # 212

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2003 10:54 AM      Profile for JDrocks   Email JDrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let me just say this, the decision to close the restaraunt was one that took alot of last minute deliberation and thought.. we could simply not go another month, I am sorry you are out a saturday show but just imagine what we are out... ya, you cant even imagine... so before you start bashing people that took good care of you guys every time you came down, right JOE, right Russ, think about the big picture.. I have been a A.P. fan for a long time and dont appreciate this shit..

JD - barrels sushi..

Posts: 8 | From: mission viejo | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks