Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » The News   » Saturday Night At Club 705! Joe Lester Interviewed!

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Saturday Night At Club 705! Joe Lester Interviewed!
Ralph
Atomic Punk !!
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted August 14, 2003 10:51 PM      Profile for Ralph         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up!] This show is going to rock! This is our first time at this venue and the advance ticket sales are rockin'. Call and get your tickets while you can. Remember that Van Halen chicks and the beach go together.

Check out Joe Lester's new interview below:
http://www.tormentedvhfans.com/lester.htm

Also I would like to tell you about a band that rules. They're called "A.F.I." Their new record is great. The best part is that I got to sing on Track 4 and Track 12. That was the best job I have be lucky enough to do, as far as sessions go, in a long time. The record is almost platinum and it's great. Thank you guys for letting me be a part of your history!

--------------------
Ralph Saenz

Posts: 62 | From: Sherman Oaks | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
jason
Little Dreamer
Member # 99

Icon 14 posted August 18, 2003 12:08 PM      Profile for jason   Email jason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was wondering why your name was on the back cover of the album..good job dude! [Thumbs Up!] "sin through me"is one of my fav's on that album..
Posts: 38 | From: san diego | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks