Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » The News   » Sam and Dave Tour 2003?

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Sam and Dave Tour 2003?
Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted July 07, 2003 08:10 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam and Dave were both spotted together this past weekend at the Blitz, in Fresno, CA. I guess they decided to make up after trading barbs in the press the last year, and head back out on tour. [Smile]

-

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

PunkPrincess
Hot For Teacher
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted July 07, 2003 08:52 PM      Profile for PunkPrincess   Email PunkPrincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew I should have made the effort to try and go to that show! Work always seems to get in the way. [Roll Eyes]

Regardless, that picture is outstanding! [Big Grin] There's hope for the future if "Sam and Dave" can be friends. [Wink]

--------------------
"A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you."--Francois Sagan

Posts: 137 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
soulthroat
Little Dreamer
Member # 289

Icon 1 posted July 09, 2003 11:24 AM      Profile for soulthroat   Email soulthroat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's not the real deal. Now really, are we all fools? That's Ralph and some Sam-a-like.
soulthroat

Posts: 1 | From: O.Cl | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted July 09, 2003 11:54 AM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh I hope you DID realize that it was a joke, of course it's not really Dave and Sam.

--------------------

HeavyMusic
Romeo Delight
Member # 262

Icon 10 posted July 09, 2003 12:33 PM      Profile for HeavyMusic   Author's Homepage   Email HeavyMusic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT is still a great pic. If People did not know who Rlph was... they could be fooled!

Rock on Punks! [Bouncey] !

--------------------
HeavyMusic-AZ

Posts: 40 | From: Arizona | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
PunkPrincess
Hot For Teacher
Member # 223

Icon 11 posted July 09, 2003 01:01 PM      Profile for PunkPrincess   Email PunkPrincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were you referring to my post? Sorry about that. Apparently, I should have edited it a little more before posting. That's what happens when you don't get enough sleep I guess. I did know that it wasn't the real deal...but I guess it didn't come through in my post. [Frown]

Just to make sure there isn't any other confusion, I was not referring to the Sam and Dave who sing "Soul Man" either. [Thumbs Up!]

Posts: 137 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
vh_littleguitars
Romeo Delight
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted July 09, 2003 11:43 PM      Profile for vh_littleguitars   Email vh_littleguitars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Sammy looked a bit short [Wink]

--------------------
"All my flavors are: guaranteeeEeeeEeeeeEeeeEeeeEEeeE.E.E.E.EeeeEeed, to satisifyyyyyyyy"

Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted July 09, 2003 11:56 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sammy is pretty short however. [Smile]

--------------------

Jeff C.
Hot For Teacher
Member # 50

Icon 6 posted July 29, 2003 06:44 PM      Profile for Jeff C.   Email Jeff C.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, the pic fooled me. Of course I knew that was Ralph...but I only quickly glanced at that pic and I though it really was Sammy. oh well. Man, that guy is a pretty good look-a-like too.
Posts: 150 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks