Atomic Punks LogoUpcoming Gigs 
Nav Panel Home Punks' Calendar The Band Photos Audio Video Fan Reviews Merchandise Links Band FAQ Side Projects Contact/Booking VH Logo BottomNow In Hi-Fi Stereo
Atomic Punks Fan Forum

Search | FAQ | Forum Home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Atomic Punks Fan Forum   » The News   » Atomic Punks/Metal Shop/Moving Pictures In Minnesota!

- E-mail Topic To A Friend!    
Author Topic: Atomic Punks/Metal Shop/Moving Pictures In Minnesota!
Brett
Punk In Charge
Member # 1

Icon 10 posted March 25, 2003 08:55 PM      Profile for Brett   Email Brett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Minnesota is definitely the place to be this weekend if you are a fan of the Atomic Punks. Not only will the Punks be playing at POV's Bar & Grill on Saturday, March 29th, but Moving Pictures and Metal Shop will also be playing on Friday, March 28th at POV's as well. Also a special treat will be Scott handling drum duties for all three bands, and Russ will be shredding his fingers for all three as well! Joe will be handling bass duty for Metal Shop as well as the Punks.

So make your plans to be at POV's this weekend for two nights of great music. It is indeed a rare treat that all three of the guys' projects will be playing together in one weekend. Follow the links below for more information.

Link: Metal Shop / Moving Pictures At POV's - Andover, MN, 03.28.03
Link: Atomic Punks At POV's - Andover, MN, 03.29.03

--------------------
Official Atomic Punks Web Site
http://www.theatomicpunks.com

Samantha#2
Romeo Delight
Member # 178

Icon 1 posted April 07, 2003 07:07 PM      Profile for Samantha#2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi any MN fans,

Can anybody tell me how this weekend show was? Was the place absolutely packed? Did the guys sound just great or what?! I missed both nights (boo!) and really, really am kicking myself for not going there. Please tell me how great they were and if the boys mentioned ever doing this kind of thing again at Pov's the future?!? Thanks much!

~Sam

All times are Pacific Time (US)  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Copyright © 2002-2016 The Atomic Punks